Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy (Despair Arc)

• The dub premiere for the Despair Arc of Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy is now online. Come back after watching the episode to talk about it right here.

As a general reminder, please be courteous to others, and do not spoil anything that happens in later episodes. I am following along with the dub, so I don't know what happens yet. If you do want to talk about spoiler material, please use the Spoiler tags to hide the text. Thanks!

• I love this episode, it's just a lot of fun and was great at showcasing the personalities of the DR2 characters. :)
    Chisa rounding them all up and uniting them is great. She's such a fun force of energy.

Also, the dub is sounding very solid! I love how many of the game VA's returned for this, it's so amazing to hear them all, along with these characters who have now been animated for the first time. :D

• I agree, this episode was amazing! Seeing what Hope's Peak Academy was like before everything went down is really cool.

Yeah the voice actors are doing a great job! The only thing I will say is that I wish the original voice actor for Fuyuhiko could have made it back, but his replacement is pretty good, so it's not too big of a deal. It will be interesting to see where the story goes. You're right, seeing the characters animated was great!

What is everyone's favorite characters from this one? Mine definitely is Fuyuhiko, followed closely by Hajime.