Is miccostumes bootleg or the REAL deal?

• Is miccostumes.com bootleg or REAL deal? Site since pretty from what I seen but I not sure? It also USA Shipping which is good…

• After exploring the site and reading a few customer reviews, I'd say that this website is okay. Who knows, I might pick up a cosplay myself. ^-^

• @gamergoku:

After exploring the site and reading a few customer reviews, I'd say that this website is okay. Who knows, I might pick up a cosplay myself. ^-^

Yeah someone at the con I when too recommended to me… But I was not sure it was the real deal or not... :)

• I look at site and where it says "hot anime" they for some reason include League of Legends and Vocaloid. And even the idea that video games are anime, vocaloids are not xD

Though it seems like the site is better than most others i've seen.

I also don't quite understand this obsession with underwear I keep seeing everywhere pertaining to cosplay sites, or even japanese clothing sites in general.

Only looks like the mainstream anime that they do.

• @darthrutsula:

I look at site and where it says "hot anime" they for some reason include League of Legends and Vocaloid. And even the idea that video games are anime, vocaloids are not xD

Though it seems like the site is better than most others i've seen.

I also don't quite understand this obsession with underwear I keep seeing everywhere pertaining to cosplay sites, or even japanese clothing sites in general.

Only looks like the mainstream anime that they do.

Well anime is the big thing to cosplay but I don't think that just do anime… Since will RWBY and Avatar are animes... :)... And I sure that see it the same way I do... And what do you mean by "obsession with underwear" ???

• @gohan6425:

Well anime is the big thing to cosplay but I don't think that just do anime… Since will RWBY and Avatar are animes... ... And I sure that see it the same way I do...

I'm saying that Vocaloids aren't anime. They are singers who, technically do have art associated with them, don't have form. Not even an anime to their name. Though I don't think I'd want Sega to allow that particular anime (they tend not to have the greatest)

@gohan6425:

And what do you mean by "obsession with underwear" ???

Shimapan.

Maybe you don't really notice it when it since, I would imagine, most shounen shows typically don't care.

Seriously the trope is either pure-white or striped (aka shimapan) panties. Like other than blood-type why should we know their underwear preference? And as far as cosplay, unless i'm crossplaying Ryuko Matoi why would I need/want their particular underwear.

Then again on facebook I tend to see a lot of J-List posts on my newsfeed and they tend to skew towards the fanservice side so that may be why I see so much.