Latest Purchases

• So like the last two threads at the previous forums, we just say our what most recent purchases was.

Mine was Corner Gas Season 3 on DVD and Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the Wii.

• Nice to see you making rounds and starting up forum favorites again jlaking.

Hmm…for me, I think it has to have been Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Ultimate Showdown, the third and last 'season one' DVD for the Nick TMNT series. I've gotta head to town tomorrow (probably) to pick up a new book though.

• I put in a pre-order for Sentinel's 1/8 scale Levi figure back on the 27th. Really excited to get that early next year. Also got Animal Crossing New Leaf and pre-ordered the first collected volume of the MLP micro series comic around that same time.

And this past weekend I pre-ordered Pokemon X and bought the first Attack on Titan animation art book.

• My latest purchase was a pre-order. South Park Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition for PS3. It comes with a wizard Cartman figure. ^_^

• I’ve been doing a lot of ordering from Rightstuf these past two months; I had three orders, but now I only have two outstanding.

I’m waiting for another half of one order I placed at the end of August; I’m waiting for Blood – C Movie, We Without Wings and Accel World.

The other order which I’m very much looking forwards to, and hope to get sometime in December has; Fate/Zero Sets one and two, Maken Ki, Wolf Children, Akira and Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero. I took some time off at the start of January, so if I get this order before then I will be able to enjoy Fate/Zero undisturbed.

I also picked up my Warwick bass this past weekend; plays and sounds good it does.

• I believe my last interesting purchase was Portal: Still Alive; disappointed the number of story levels is so small. Before that was a rice cooker, which beats the saucepan I was using before.

• Recently purchased A Certain Magical Index, Tenchi Muyo! War On Geminar, Appleseed XIII, Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail, and Berserk Golden Age Arc II: The Battle for Doldrey.

• Recently I bought:

Black Rock Shooter TV (Australian import)
    From Up on Poppy Hill
    Highschool of the Dead: Drifters of the Dead OVA
    Iron Man 3
    Sword Art Online Vol. 2
    Star Trek: Into Darkness
    The World God Only Knows Seasons 1 and 2

• My recent purchases include…

Afterlife With Archie #1
    Adventure Time: Candy Capers #4 (of 6)
    Constantine #7
    Forever Evil: Arkham War #1
    Cryptozoic Man #1
    Red Sonja #4
    Popeye: Classic Comics #15
    Transformers: Robots In Disguise #21
    Deadpool #17
    Fearless Defenders #10
    Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #4
    Thor: God Of Thunder #14
    Uncanny X-Men #12
    X-Men #6
    My Little Pony: Animated Digest V1
    My Little Pony Mini Pony Collectors Guide
    Sonic Saga V4 House of Cards
    Troy Little's Angora Napkin
    Uzumaki V1

Also got a copy of The Croods on Blu-Ray last weekend.

• Well not that recent but recent since this thread was started. I picked up:

Shana Season 2
    Shana S OVAs
    Shana Season 3
    A Certain Magical Index.

• Slayers Season 4 and 5

• Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
    No.6 volumes 1 and 2
    Betrayal Knows My Name volumes 4 and 5
    Earl and Fairy volumes 1 and 2
    This Boy Caught a Merman

• I think I forgot to mention in my previous post something else I had picked up - two DVD sets of 6 and 8 Gamera movies. Most of them are doubled because of the sets sadly, but the second one had two others that the first one didn't, and it was hard to tell the others were doubled without research, due to conflicting titles. I think it's only the dubs of the films though, so I dunno when I'll get to them - live-action dubs, especially for older movies, aren't exactly…good...so...yeah.

Anyway, I picked up The Heroes of Olympus: The House of Hades a few days ago, the third book in the ongoing Percy Jackson sequel series by Rick Riordan. Working my way through it a little bit every day, but I'm dreading when I finish it - that leaves me another year of waiting for the finale.

• Preorder of The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya light novel. The last one of the series so I'm definitively looking forward to see how it all turns out.

• @Animeguy118:

Preorder of The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya light novel. The last one of the series so I'm definitively looking forward to see how it all turns out.

Has there actually been any story progressions since "Wavering"? It seemed to just sort of peter out after "Disappearance."

• @EyeOfPain:

Has there actually been any story progressions since "Wavering"? It seemed to just sort of peter out after "Disappearance."

"Intrigues" starts to develop and further progress the story, "Indignation" doesn't do much to advance the story at all, but "Dissociation" does jump into what's obviously building for the climax in "Surprise".

• Picked up the Steel Book Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy combo of Pacific Rim and the Bluray edition of Star Wars: Clone Wars Season 5.

• I just ordered the Levi Brave-Act figure off of TRSI because they listed it today and I get my Got Anime? discount and free economy shipping.

Has anybody ordered figures from them before? I'm worried about them not being able to fulfill the order since he's in pretty high demand and sold out at a lot of other sites. Has this ever happened to anybody who has ordered figures from them before? I still have my original order from a different site in place, just in case, but I'd like to cancel soon so I don't end up forgetting about the other order and wind up with 2 figures and a rather unhappy credit card.

• I got the Gravity Falls: Six Strange Tales DVD. So glad this series is finally getting a physical release, have to do a review of it in the GF thread later on.

Also finally got some poster frames for those Dr. Who & MLP posters that have been lying in my Closet.

• @Animeguy118:

"Intrigues" starts to develop and further progress the story, "Indignation" doesn't do much to advance the story at all, but "Dissociation" does jump into what's obviously building for the climax in "Surprise".

Is "Indignation" another compilation of short stories, or just uneventful? If it's shorts, I might just pass on it if I decide to get the rest of the books.

Soundmonkey: I recently framed a poster myself, but still haven't figured out where I'm going to hang it.

• Today I picked up some more comic covers & slips, also got…

Adventure Time #21
    Regular Show #4
    Forever Evil: Rouges Rebellion #1 (of 6)
    Trinity of Sin: Pandora #4
    Wonder Woman #24
    Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #22
    Avengers #21 (Infinity Tie-In)
    Guardians of The Galaxy #7
    Hunger #4 (of 4)
    New Avengers #11 (Infinity Tie-In)
    Superior Spider-Man #19
    Uncanny X-Men #13 (Battle of The Atom Chapter 8)
    X-Men: Legacy #18