Ok what up with Mirajane Strauss? Why she does not fight?

• Ok what up with Mirajane Strauss? Why she does not fight? When I find out she was a hothead when she was young I was shock… And she when up with Ezra... And she an S-Class Warrior! But she at some point lost here powers??? Because that where like in the episode that she can't fight anymore... WHY? Will that ever get into it? I mean I know her little sister die by her own brother and all? But by no mean that show have been able for her stop fighting and lose here powers? So what the deal? Will that ever get into to that? And will she get here powers back ever? And I guess she nice now because of his little sister dieing? Because she act nice all time now but when she was young she clearly did not... So what the deal???

• Maybe you should y'know watch the show yourself and see how things turn out instead of asking others, because what fun is it watching something even though you know exactly what is going to happen?

• Keep watching and find out

• You've already answered your own questions for the most part. Yes, she is the way she is now because of her sister.

! She hasn't actually lost her powers, she's choosing not to use them. The death of her sister was hugely traumatic for both her and Elfman, hence the behavior shift and why she's lost the will to fight and use Take-Over. You will see her fighting again eventually.

• We do not want to spoil anything for you , keep watching and you will not be disappointed.

• @classyspartan:

Keep watching and find out

Are that going get to or did I over look something… B/c I just finish Episode 29? And I about to watch Episode 30? Is it coming soon?

• @gohan6425:

Are that going get to or did I over look something… B/c I just finish Episode 29? And I about to watch Episode 30? Is it coming soon?

No you're going to have to wait for a while.
    As they say patience grasshopper .

• @gohan6425:

Let's put it like this.

Of the 48 episodes on Netflix, there may or may not be an answer to that question you asked.

• She does fight, quite extensively indeed. Her power is the ability to transform into "sexy female demons", and engages accordingly.

As a bit of advise to people here "trollin' the Gohan": Remember that "beating around the bush" with your "cheezy replies", is indeed "not an effective strategy".

• In episode 45, Mira starts fighting again.

• @thegrandalliance:

She does fight, quite extensively indeed. Her power is the ability to transform into "sexy female demons", and engages accordingly.

As a bit of advise to people here "trollin' the Gohan": Remember that "beating around the bush" with your "cheezy replies", is indeed "not an effective strategy".

Wait???? Who was trolling me??? -_-

• @gohan6425:

Wait???? Who was trolling me??? -_-

IDK if this will come as "a shock" to you Gohan, but like virtually everyone not me who posts in your threads is trolling you. And because your "writing style" is "unique" (to say the least), you may not even know it. THey do this over and over and over again… with everything you post.

So, before responding to someone, first stop and ask yourself whether they are sincere with their post; or simply "trying to get you mad". If you are mad, you are probably being trolled. And remember,

• @thegrandalliance:

So, before responding to someone, first stop and ask yourself whether they are sincere with their post; or simply "trying to get you mad". If you are mad, you are probably being trolled. And remember,

Idk there are times where it feels like the reverse, where I get mad because it feels like I'm just having a shouting match with a wall.

@thegrandalliance:

IDK if this will come as "a shock" to you Gohan, but like virtually everyone not me who posts in your threads is trolling you. And because your "writing style" is "unique" (to say the least), you may not even know it. THey do this over and over and over again… with everything you post.

I won't lie, for the most part, other than the show that will not be named… or Eureka Seven, chances are I have no idea about the content of the show he's on about. I just happen to notice that the thread got sidelined to a different topic and that's usually when I start my posting.

• Good god, just watch the show instead of making threads, I'm sure the show will answer every question you have at some point

• @Riles:

Good god, just watch the show instead of making threads, I'm sure the show will answer every question you have at some point

You have much too high standards for this one…..................

• @Riles:

Good god, just watch the show instead of making threads, I'm sure the show will answer every question you have at some point

Well I trying to watch there as if this is a TV broadcast to keep it intead… So this is theory I would do coming out of an episode so I will mostly keep doing this... I not been exited about a how in awhile let me have my fun...

• @gohan6425:

Well I trying to watch there as if this is a TV broadcast to keep it intead… So this is theory I would do coming out of an episode so I will mostly keep doing this... I not been exited about a how in awhile let me have my fun...

NEWS FROM THE PAST: YOu are like 5 years removed from when this reality US side. Cannot blame the world for you "being late to the party". You shouldn't worry about it though… watching tons all at once can be fun.

• @gohan6425:

What's so fun about asking people to spoil the show for you? The show is old enough that I don't think anyone will have theories since they've already watched the show, so there's not really anyone who can tell you anything other than what actually happens. This thread for example, people already know the answer, so there's no one here who will theorize with you. This will keep happening for any other threads you make, so the only discussion you're going to generate is snarky replies

• @Riles:

What's so fun about asking people to spoil the show for you? The show is old enough that I don't think anyone will have theories since they've already watched the show, so there's not really anyone who can tell you anything other than what actually happens. This thread for example, people already know the answer, so there's no one here who will theorize with you. This will keep happening for any other threads you make, so the only discussion you're going to generate is snarky replies

Yes but I don't know what happened so I can come up with my own theories and talk about him in here just because everyone else Acena doesn't mean everybody in the entire planet has seen it and I have not seen it so I'm coming up with the theories so to speak. Yes but I don't know what happened so I can come up with my own theories and talk about him in here just because everyone else Acena doesn't mean everybody in the entire planet has seen it and I have not seen it so I'm coming up with the theories so to speak.

@thegrandalliance:

NEWS FROM THE PAST: YOu are like 5 years removed from when this reality US side. Cannot blame the world for you "being late to the party". You shouldn't worry about it though… watching tons all at once can be fun.

Not to me it's not I lose interest if I watch a lot of episodes at once so I know I will not be doing that.