"The dougswisher is comming! The dougswisher is comming!"

• "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya", as indicated by The Spaceman,

@SpacemanHardy:

Just a quick update:

The first four episodes of Haruhi were put up on the site today.

And they do indeed have the new Funimation|NOW bumper.

Just thought you'd like to know.

…is finally here. About damn time. Too bad I probably won't be able to get into this completely b4 Japan; at least I have something to look forward to, in either case...

• This is good news that it is coming here… and I'm talking about the anime obviously...

• Heh… well I think Doug gave up... that said... I still remember Haruhi. Its kinda cool actually... I personally liked Asahina but the characters were definitely unique and fun.

• you think that's going to draw him out? how about this?

https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/761393756436213760

I followed up by asking for the Steins;Gate movie dub…. how do you think he's going to react to what does or does not come out of otakon 2016? lol

• @otakudsks:

you think that's going to draw him out? how about this?

https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/761393756436213760

I followed up by asking for the Steins;Gate movie dub…. how do you think he's going to react to what does or does not come out of otakon 2016? lol

Uhm, because I am over the age 25; and "the meaning of Twitter" is forever lost on me… could you restate your implied meaning? From what I could tell, you asked FUNI if there is a dub, and they hinted yes...

...are you suggesting that an announcement of the dub thereof would get him back? Or, something else?....

• They suggested there will be a forthcoming dub. I simply poked a stick at the well worn steins;gate debate.

• @otakudsks:

They suggested there will be a forthcoming dub. I simply poked a stick at the well worn steins;gate debate.

Ahhh, see… that was what I had assumed it was. I wasn't quite sure however if I had lost something in the "sea of Tweets" that followed. Well, no matter.

• After finishing up the first episode….......

Holy................ where have you been all me life? WTF AM I DOING?........

Okay, I officially get why dougswisher made "such a big deal" about this show. It's like, if someone took away MIKU from me.... makes sense. And Haruhi/dougswisher is like, "a match made in the heavens". Thus, I remove all outstanding "grievances" thereof against, hence forth.

Not only that, but the dub appears better then the sub. Which is good.

Also, quick; classyspartan, or someone. Please tell me what other Anime sometime 2004-2012 or so period that I have been missing out this entire time, and didn't know about. What the hell have I been doing this whole time? IDK...................

NOTE TO FUNI: For some reason, the videos are not being associated with the show. IF you add it to your que, it claims "This show currently has no videos to watch", or whatever. Only way to get access is direct url link or to use a search function.

• I always liked Lucky Star too… (lol more old Bandai) maybe because its a bunch of random BS, and maybe because Wendee Lee voices a character that is basically Haruhi in that show also.