Ok so Fariy Tail… I started watching it on Netflix and...

• And I really like I watch episode 24 Current… But Netflix only had 48 episodes of it... Also Lucy is the main character the story is clearly around here I don't why people think Nashoh is? Where are the other episodes??? Does Hulu have the others???

• Uhm…........

...You should be watching?... You do know Fairy Tail is like a Flagship Show of Funimation, right?

www.funimation.com/stream

Indeed, about to wrap up the last of the current dub season (Tartorus; Prologue) when I am done trolling here, myself..

• @thegrandalliance:

Uhm…........

...You should be watching?... You do know Fairy Tail is like a Flagship Show of Funimation, right?

www.funimation.com/stream

Indeed, about to wrap up the last of the current dub season (Tartorus; Prologue) when I am done trolling here, myself..

Uh the "Flagship Show of Funimation" is Dragonball Z… -_-... Also what was up with episode 19??? Was that filler? Lucy and Gray turn back to them self but know one else did??? And then everyone when back to normal again in the episode? Also I not big on stream as I like to enjoy watching the show every week on TV like we used to in the late 90's and early 2000's... I can't believe no TV network ever pick up Fairy Tail???

• Some of the dubbed episodes are on Hulu, but not all of them.

If you are looking to continue the series after you reach past 48, like I have suggested in the past, make yourself a 14 day free trial for Funimation's service.

• @classyspartan:

Some of the dubbed episodes are on Hulu, but not all of them.

If you are looking to continue the series after you reach past 48, like I have suggested in the past, make yourself a 14 day free trial for Funimation's service.

But there like 300 episodes to watch I would not get it done in time… :(

• @gohan6425:

But there like 300 episodes to watch I would not get it done in time… :(

Honestly I really do think you've find a lot of value with a Funimation subscription. Lots of dubbed anime and stuff, a whole bunch of episodes of DBZ and the movies all there to watch with a membership, and even other shows you never knew you would like. I know it's money and you don't feel like it's worth it, hell you could ask for a few month subscription for a present or something. You really probably would find a lot of value out of it.

• @classyspartan:

Honestly I really do think you've find a lot of value with a Funimation subscription. Lots of dubbed anime and stuff, a whole bunch of episodes of DBZ and the movies all there to watch with a membership, and even other shows you never knew you would like. I know it's money and you don't feel like it's worth it, hell you could ask for a few month subscription for a present or something. You really probably would find a lot of value out of it.

But there are other Non-Funimation Anime Title I like too… Also I like keeping myself enjoy by only watch a few episodes a day... That why I not at the end of season 1 yet... B/c if I watch a whole season at ones I would lose interest in the anime... That why Toonami is great even today I get the enjoy and the build for next week... I t no fun when you can just watch the whole season at ones... You lose the view of the show if you can just watch it all at ones...

• @gohan6425:

I t no fun when you can just watch the whole season at ones… You lose the view of the show if you can just watch it all at ones...

Well, here's what I do.

I go to WheelDecide.com and list down a bunch of series that I'm potentially interested in.

Then, every day, I spin the wheel, and whatever it lands on, I watch one episode. Then, when that episode is over, I spin the wheel again, and watch one episode of whatever it lands on next.

I do this about 3-4 times a day, so that I end up watching about 4 anime episodes every day and I don't get board watching the same thing all at once.

Maybe that's what you need. Try it! You might actually really like it! :)

• @gohan6425:

But there are other Non-Funimation Anime Title I like too…

But, assuming you don't watch the illegal streams, Funimation is practically the only place to watch the Funimation dubbed shows. I say this knowing you almost exclusively watch dubbed.

Hulu has Viz Media's dubs, and The Anime Network has Sentai's dubs (I'm pretty sure anyway) I get that you may not want to sub to funi because you would only limit yourself to JUST funimation's lineup but you could try sub hopping doing funimation like one month then switching to hulu another then to anime network. (I recently started that going from Hulu to CR)

But then again we don't want you to sub because then you'd have access to the super secret sub forum where we really like to talk about you constantly. Some of it is pretty distasteful too. We definitely don't want you in there. :p

• @darthrutsula:

But then again we don't want you to sub because then you'd have access to the super secret sub forum where we really like to talk about you constantly. Some of it is pretty distasteful too. We definitely don't want you in there. :p

Also Gohan, just in case my picture doesn't indicate it, darth is joking/kidding.

• @classyspartan:

Also Gohan, just in case my picture doesn't indicate it, darth is joking/kidding.

But am I though? He'll have to sub to find out!

Don't trust classy, he just doesn't want you to sub because he know's you'll find out.

But don't worry, i got your back. I've actually been the only one on your side in that forum.

• @darthrutsula:

But, assuming you don't watch the illegal streams, Funimation is practically the only place to watch the Funimation dubbed shows. I say this knowing you almost exclusively watch dubbed.

Hulu has Viz Media's dubs, and The Anime Network has Sentai's dubs (I'm pretty sure anyway) I get that you may not want to sub to funi because you would only limit yourself to JUST funimation's lineup but you could try sub hopping doing funimation like one month then switching to hulu another then to anime network. (I recently started that going from Hulu to CR)

Uh????? Now I curious to what you guys say to me in this secret forum??? "The Anime Network has Sentai's dubs" that a stream?????Well there is Toonami… Also what are the prices to Funi and Hula Stream?

• @gohan6425:

that a stream?????Well there is Toonami…

https://www.theanimenetwork.com/ Yes it is a stream. Toonami isn't very representative of anime as an entertainment form since they usually just cherry pick ones that will do well here in America, which is even then sometimes a hit or miss.

• @darthrutsula:

https://www.theanimenetwork.com/ Yes it is a stream. Toonami isn't very representative of anime as an entertainment form since they usually just cherry pick ones that will do well here in America, which is even then sometimes a hit or miss.

Oh ok… Well what are the prices for Funi and Hula stream? I get Netflix for free by using my mother account... Do you log in the same way? As you would for Netflix?

• Honestly though you really should try to make a subscription, or at least get a trial. Just try it out, do it on a week or two you got some free time to do things your way. Use a credit card, borrow a credit card if need be. Really thought, there's a world of anime to watch and enjoy at your own pace and your own time. I love Toonami just as much as you but I also like watching anime when I have free time too.

Also maybe we DO have conversations in the Subscriber forums. Maybe we don't. Guess the only way to confirm is for you to try and make a trial subscription. Hell, if you want to wait until after you've finished Ep. 48 of Fairy Tail on Netflix, that's fine by me. But really man, this is a great value deal for you, especially if you love anime and dubs.

@gohan6425:

Oh ok… Well what are the prices for Funi and Hula stream?

I'd say an All-Access Pass (Access to watch Dubs) is about $7.99 a Month for Funimation. You can cancel at anytime you want if you can't afford for a certain period or don't want to pay for it anymore.

• @gohan6425:

Oh ok… Well what are the prices for Funi and Hula stream? I get Netflix for free by using my mother account... Do you log in the same way? As you would for Netflix?

I think funi is the standard like 8$/mo for the lower option and 60$ for a year. (idk how to get to the page)

Hulu doesn't have the one year sub option and they still have ads on their 8$/mo option (LIKE WHY!?!?!?!?!? THIS IS SO STUPID) their ad-free option is like 12$/mo (which is nearly double CR's cheaper option)

Less confusing version: 8$/mo from funimation for all-access 12$/mo for ad-free on hulu

• @classyspartan:

Honestly though you really should try to make a subscription, or at least get a trial. Just try it out, do it on a week or two you got some free time to do things your way. Use a credit card, borrow a credit card if need be. Really thought, there's a world of anime to watch and enjoy at your own pace and your own time. I love Toonami just as much as you but I also like watching anime when I have free time too.

Also maybe we DO have conversations in the Subscriber forums. Maybe we don't. Guess the only way to confirm is for you to try and make a trial subscription. Hell, if you want to wait until after you've finished Ep. 48 of Fairy Tail on Netflix, that's fine by me. But really man, this is a great value deal for you, especially if you love anime and dubs.

But how much does it cost??? I get Netflix since free since I used my mom account… But what the value? I have DBZ already and I heard someone said that Funi Stream don't even have the Bruce Music as a choice you can watch... -_- I mean hell One Piece would screw all up since I only watch there 4Kids Dub of the 1st 2 or 3 season... And no I not going back in time to re watch it... Would take too long...

• @darthrutsula:

I think funi is the standard like 8$/mo for the lower option and 60$ for a year. (idk how to get to the page)

Hulu doesn't have the one year sub option and they still have ads on their 8$/mo option (LIKE WHY!?!?!?!?!? THIS IS SO STUPID) their ad-free option is like 12$/mo (which is nearly double CR's cheaper option)

Do log in the same way? As you would in Netflix??? And can more then 1 person log in at the same time?

• @gohan6425:

But how much does it cost???

$7.99 a Month

http://www.funimation.com/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_evs_tech

Go here for any questions. Or just ask SpacemanHardy.

• @gohan6425:

Do log in the same way? As you would in Netflix??? And can more then 1 person log in at the same time?

I'll answer in order:

I don't know what you are asking of me. Wouldn't know, since I'm a non-netflix user. Yes more than one person can login. My hulu is logged into 7 devices, same with my Funi account.

Now i'm gonna go and continue my not so secret love-affair by sleeping with my bed. So i'm done for the night.

• @gohan6425:

I mean, you enter your e-mail/username, and password. That's how you do it on any other website, unless you save your options to the site. As for logging in, well if you use a game console, you only enter the account info ONCE, and then you almost always launch the app without ever having to sign in again.

I BELIEVE more than I person can be logged on at the same time but don't quote me on that.