After spending last weekend in the Texas heat, we’re ready to keep cool with some Tim Hortons in Montreal, Canada at Otakuthon 2015 this weekend! Join us at the Palais des congrès de Montréal for Quebec’s largest festival celebrating Japanese anime, manga, gaming, and pop culture!
This fan-run, bilingual anime convention will also host a few firsts for us! We’ll have the Canadian premiere for the English Dub of Selector Infected Wixoss, as well as the Canadian premiere and discussion for Snow White with the Red Hair! Not to mention the FUNimation Peep Show is getting rowdy in Canada for the very first time! Check out everything below:
- FUNimation Favorites | Friday | Panel 512CDGH – 3:30pm
- FUNimation Peep Show | Friday |Panel 512CDGH – 11:00 pm
- FUNimation Industry Panel | Saturday | Panel 512ABEF -12:00pm
- Selector Infected Wixoss | Saturday | Screening Room 520 – 12:30pm
- Snow White with the Red Hair (plus discussion) | Saturday | Screening Room 520 – 2:00pm
…And of course you can swing by the FUNimation booth and get stocked up on all of the latest (and classic) releases! PLUS! Get a free FUNimation lanyard with every purchase!