The Spring 2021 anime season has arrived, and in the spirit and image of the season, Funimation, in collaboration with electronic music producer Guchon, has curated a music mix for you to dive into!
Comprised mostly of independent Japanese artists, Guchon has collected vibes across techno, house and more! Guchon also teamed up artist Graphix Slayer for the incredible cover art.
Check out the full tracklist below, and be sure to head over to the official Funimation SoundCloud (or the player below) for a listen.
- Mark Barrott – Baby Come Home / International Feel Recordings
- Hercelot – a long walk to lethe / Self-Released
- yambabom – s-t-a-y / No Disco Records
- Shinji Orito – Hidamari No Machi / Key Sounds Label
- ind_fris – Marine day afternoon show / Scaffolder Recordings
- NAPE_ – We’ll kiss the first of a million kisses / NAPE_
- Quarta 330 – Days With My Casiotone / Sabacan Records
- Shako-Pani – sakule / Self-Released
- BLOODiDOL – eternalbliss ft. blackwinterwells / Self-Released
- rigly chang – It Took My Heart / Self-Released
- Pigeondust – B-Boy Blue (Long Version) / Cold Busted
- BTB – Showa 88 / Pan Pacific Playa
- Pee.J Anderson – Lovesome / Self-Released
- POLIPPIE BOYZ – Mamegashi (Technoman Remix) / Pbz Entertainment.inc
- Guchon – Feel Like Spring / Previously Unreleased
Are you excited to dive in to the Spring 2021 anime season and the Funimation spring mix? Share this post and let us know! And stay tuned to Funimation for the latest on all things anime, this season and beyond.