An all-new key visual for the Funimation co-production By the Grace of the Gods just dropped, and it’s ridiculously adorable! We’re excited to have another glimpse at the exciting new series before its premiere screening at FunimationCon 2020.
This new art gives us our first look at Elialia, one of the acquaintances Ryoma makes while studying slimes in the forest at the start of his adventure.
We’re also excited to reveal more details about the cast and crew behind the series! We can’t wait for you to see the premiere.
- Art Design & Art Director – Satoshi Shibata
- Color Designer – Aki Watanabe
- Composite Director – Yukina Nomura
- 3DCG Director – Tatsuhiko Sugimoto
- Line Producer – Yuki Mukai
- Music Composer – Hiroaki Tsutsumi
- Sound Director – Masaki Tsuchiya
- Music Production – Lantis
- Audio Production – AMG STUDIO
The eight other cast members joining Azusa Tadokoro (the voice of child Ryoma) in the first episode are:
- Elialia – Yuuki Kuwahara
- Reinhart Jamil – Daisuke Ono
- Miya – Marika Kohno
- Gain – Motomu Kiyokawa
- Kufo – Makoto Koichi
- Lulutia – Kikuko Inoue
- Mr. Tabuchi – Makoto Furukawa
- Takebayashi Ryoma (adult) – Hiroki Yasumoto
Based on the light novel series by the same name, By the Grace of the Gods centers around Ryoma, a 39-year-old who gets reincarnated into a fantastical new world after dying from blood loss by hitting his head on the ground after a particularly intense sneeze!
Now suddenly an 8-year-old boy, Ryoma starts his new life living in solitude in the forest, studying the slimes that surround him. Of course, this is an isekai, so we know things won’t remain so simple for long!
Are you excited for By the Grace of the Gods to come to Funimation? Share this post and let us know! And stay tuned to Funimation for more information on the series before it airs.
Not a Funimation subscriber yet? Sign up now so you won’t miss out on all things anime.
Love creating content about anime? Pitch us a feature for Funimation Editorial!