Have you ever wanted to have a Happy or Plue from Fairy Tail of your own? You’re in luck! We’ve got everything you need to build your perfect companion. Just follow these easy step-by-step instructions and they’ll be by your side in no time!
- Glue or Glue sticks
- Optional: Bone folder—for you papercraft pros out there!
- Download the PDF: Happy | Plue | Carla | Panther Lily
- Print—preferably in color!
- Carefully cut out your pieces. Be sure you only cut along the bold lines and not the dotted ones!
- Glue tabs to their corresponding parts. For example: A to A, B to B, etc.
- Fold along the dotted lines for the ears, tail, and/or nose
- Place those into respective slots—you can use glue to make sure it all stays in place!
- Fold along the dotted lines for everything else
- Glue down extra, unlabeled tabs for support
And there you have it, your very own Fairy Tail companion! Now it’s time to show off all that hard work by sharing it on social and tag Funimation so we can see it!