- We definitely noticed a demand for more content and artwork in each release. We also noticed many of you ask specifically for art books—and in fact this was the most-requested addition that we saw or heard.
- You’re looking for a good value, and with a high-end limited edition, you want more for your dollar.
- You guys collect a LOT of anime, and shelf space is a concern. Why include two disc cases in a set for a single-cours show?
- All limited editions in this new style include at least a 20-page art book! In cases where we receive more art materials from our Japanese partners, this number may increase even more.
- The footprint of the limited edition box is changing—one-cours series will include one disc case plus the art book, stored in a slimmer collector’s chipboard box. Not only does this take up less shelf space, but eliminating the case also lets us bring you more content, like the art book. Two-cours series will still keep the same box width (although slightly wider to accommodate the art book), to store Part One and Part Two.
- In addition to the art book, all new limited editions will still also include an additional exclusive item—things like art cards, fabric posters, charms, stickers, etc.
The Testament of Sister New Devil
- A 20-page art book, including Japanese packaging and 18+ artwork
- A chipboard box, also with special painterly-style artwork not seen on the standard edition
- A large 18×24 gorgeous fabric poster of Mio
- A whopping 40-page art book, including Japanese packaging
- A chipboard box, featuring artwork by mangaka Tanaka Strike with a striking holographic foil effect
- A set of 10 holographic chibi character stickers, presented in a matching envelope