Calling all heroes! Funimation is teaming up with Dallas/Fort Worth non-profit, Just For J, to put on a charity race to help children and we want you to join us! On April 22nd, we’re running 5K and a 1 mile fun run in Grapevine Texas to help this cause. See below for more details.
Update! Check out our pictures from the event!
Just for J raises awareness for Charcot Marie Tooth Disease while giving back to children faced with medical challenges. Just for J strives to provide necessary equipment and/or opportunities to fulfill dreams that may otherwise not be possible.
In My Hero Academia, everyone has special powers and dreams of becoming real heroes. But the world’s greatest hero, All Might, believes that helping the community is just as important as fighting villains. That’s why we’re looking for real-life heroes like Jacqueline, her family, friends, and all the kind people who go beyond to help their community. We want to support these champions of good as they make a difference in the world. Everyone’s got a superpower, how will you use yours?
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 22, 2017 – 8:30am
- Distance: 1 mile, 5K
- Location: Church at the Cross, 3000 William D. Tate Ave Grapevine, TX 76051
- Race Website Sign Up: http://justforj.itsyourrace.com/event.aspx?id=8592
- Just for J Website: http://www.justforj.com/
- Cosplay is preferred! Come as your favorite My Hero Academia character, superhero, or whatever cosplay!
See our pictures from the event! Thanks to Koisplay Photography for the coverage.