This RP is highly based around fighting, but there will be a loose story line because almost every RP I've seen that has no distinct story has derailed and failed miserably. It will hopefully appeal to everyone, as players can choose a character they have created from any anime universe or from a universe they have created.
Story: An unseen entity, only known as The Ring Master, has opened a tournament for different universes through space and time everywhere. Contestants will enter a portal to a world between worlds and will be pitted against each other to make it to the top and claim the prize. the prize that The Ring Master has promised is one power of the winner's choice and one million units of any currency they choose. People in any universe can apply as long as they have a reason to claim the power and money. What motivated the mysterious Ring Master to start the universal tournament is unknown, and although his abilities have been demonstrated by creating portals through universes and creating an entire world for the tournament to take place, they are furthermore dubious. Who will win the prize? What sort of contestants will enter? Will the Ring Master stay hidden in shadows? There's only one way to find out, sign up for the Universal Tournament!
I will have the character sheet layout and rules up later, for now I'll just leave up the story. Please feel free to suggest things you think I should add or change, as this is the first RP I have made on any site.
Reason for entering tournament:
2. No giant robots, mechs, gundams, etc. They would be far too powerful. However, if your character uses a mech or Gundam I will allow a smaller, more human sized model of the robot. A full sized mech will only be allowed if two Gundam pilots are fighting each other.
3. No killing another character without the user's open consent posted here in the OOC.
4. Keep conversations between characters appropriate.
5. I will play the Ring Master.
6. Have fun!
2. Characters will be administered points every round based on the use of their environment, special abilities and whether they won the battle or not.
3. Characters face other characters with similar scores to them.
4. Every so often the Ring Master will present one of the characters that have a lower score with a challenge to gain additional points. These challenges include, but are not limited to, defeating a strong monster summoned from a universe, and defeating a foe in a set amount of posts.
Some rules may need to be altered, and others added, throughout the course of the RP.
i need another judge or two to help administer points as characters fight as I will not be able to administer points to myself when my character is in battle.
Once again, please feel free to suggest anything! I would like some help with the Gundam rule. I don't feel to good about nerfing the mechs, but it's all I could think of as of now. if you have a suggestion for another method of dealing with the overpowered mechs, please post here to let me know what it is.