Submitted by Sophie on April 12, 2010 - 5:05pm
Go to your profile. Under the Friends box is a submenu. Click on Cosplay. In the box below, click on the "Add some Cosplay" link. You will be taken to a page where you can add your cosplay image.
- Title - Give your cosplay image a title
- Character - the name of the character being cosplayed. As you are typing the name, it may appear automagically. Go ahead and click on the name that appears, if it is correct. Otherwise keep on typing and it will be added to the list of character names.
- Show Name - the name of the property the character is from. The property can be a show, anime, movie, manga, comic, TV show, video game, whatever.
- Your Cosplay Image - upload your image. You'll also be able to choose which part of the image becomes the thumbnail. Nifty!
- Privacy Setting - You may change the privacy settings for your cosplay image by clicking on the padlock on the right. You may choose from public, private (friends only), and hidden (just you). By default the image is set to private.
This content is public - Check this box, if you would like to add your cosplay image to the Cosplay Gallery.
- Your image will show up in the Cosplay Gallery according to the privacy settings you chose. If you do not check this box, then your image will only show up in your profile.
- Description - Have something to say about the image or the costume, then say it here. You can put things like awards you've won, where the costume was premiered, what you like best about the costume... It's all up to you.
You may preview the finished page by clicking the "preview" button. Once you're done, click the "post" button. You may also edit the image page by clicking on "edit" link next to it's thumbnail in the gallery or on the actual cosplay image page.