Friday January 28, 2011 at 09:08 pm by FUNimation_Channel
Hey all! Back again to post the usual what's new this week On Demand. Looks like the list is going to include Charter Communications too.
On Comcast On Demand --> Channel 1 --> The Cutting Edge --> FUNimation Anime
- Case Closed ep 109
- NANA ep 39
- Honey and Clover ep 23
- Negima!? ep 20
- Trigun ep 04
- Strike Witches ep 04
- Monster ep 68 - 69
- School Rumble ep 30
On Charter On Demand. Look for us in three tiers:
Events & Specials/FUNimation
Here's what's available on Charter On Demand this month into February:
- Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl
- Case Closed Movie 6 - The Phantom of Baker Street
- Kamui Gaiden
- Master of Martial Hearts eps 1-5
- School Rumble OVA
- Sacred Blacksmith 01 FREE EP
- Phantom: Requiem For the Phantom 01 FREE
- Corpse Princess 01 FREE EP
- Trigun 01 FREE EP
- Eden of the East ep 1 FREE EP
- Sacred Blacksmith eps 2 - 8
- Phantom: Requiem For the Phantom eps 2 - 11
- Gun X Sword eps 1 - 13
- Oh! Edo Rocket eps 1 - 11
- Corpse Princess eps 2 - 9
- One Piece eps 173 - 178
- Trigun eps 2 - 10
- Eden of the East eps 2 - 8
- My Bride is a Mermaid eps 1 - 6
That is a lot of anime. And there is more to come next month and March.
I know that you guys are asking about the February 24/7 schedule. It will be revealed late next week. Pinning down a few items and just trying to multi-task between On Demand and linear network scheduling. Stay tuned!
If you are already receiving video service from Charter and wish to get FUNimation Channel Subscription On Demand; you can do one of two things:
Either: Order with your remote by going to Channel 1 and choose “Premiums” from the main menu. Select “FUNimation” and select any program and choose BUY.
Or: Call 1-888-Get-Charter
If you are not serviced by Charter and want FUNimation Channel offered in your town, just head over to our petition site and fill in your details. Obviously, its working. Don't lose hope. Your system may be next
Whether its On Demand or the 24/7 network, you should be watching.