Hey guys. Ive been doing some work around my house today, and what better to do rather than sit there and be bored? as i was working, i set myself on the imaginary train (srry if that sounds child-ish) and I was thinking about an Anime show that i watched on Netflix called Sekirei. then I came up with all kinds of ideas to develope the show into a game kind of like Combat Arms. though i have no experience at writing the programs for a game... I was thinking that i could do something like many FPS games i have played (minus the guns and looking for matches and ranking system).
My ideas are these:
1. it will be a MMORPG kind of like World of Warcraft (only extremely different)
2. You will be able to create your own Sekirei, or if you want to be the Sekirei's Ashikabi
3. I want to add in achievements and the points u get for them and actually MAKE them useful... say to upgrade your Sekirei (if ur an Ashikabi), or to upgrade your Sekirei's abilities (if you are the Sekirei).
4. you will be able to have a place to yourself, or you can invite friends to come live with you, and you will be able to meet and interact with Sekirei's main characters.
5. You can buy upgrades from the marketplace (there will be two kinds of purchasing methods. One, using achievement points, the other, using real money) that you can keep up to 90 days.
If you guys like these ideas, or have another means of improving my ideas, please feel free to e-mail me at . I am open to ideas and advice (especially trying to figure out how to make this game xD)
P.S. the game will be web based, and it will be free to download :D
EDIT: found something in No. 5 that contradicted what i said in No. 3