post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

(in best Dragoon voice) "I have returned"

I was a member on the old forums, when the DBZ forum had thousands? hundreds? of threads. Anyway it was by far the biggest thing on the forums.

I'm Scott. I used to work on the DBZ's soundtrack 14 years ago.

Hey there G. Kaliba is MagicBox around still?
    Morganstudios.com

Welcome Back with us Scott

Hey there cRookie! Awesome to have you back over here as well as on the Kanzenshuu forums. I really need to see if I still have a copy of that interview I did with you years ago hanging around, even if that blog is long gone.

MagicBox is still rocking it as an anime fan, hasn't really been over on these forums in a long time though (counting the last iteration of them).

Quote Originally Posted by Gyt Kaliba View Post
    Hey there cRookie! Awesome to have you back over here as well as on the Kanzenshuu forums. I really need to see if I still have a copy of that interview I did with you years ago hanging around, even if that blog is long gone.

MagicBox is still rocking it as an anime fan, hasn't really been over on these forums in a long time though (counting the last iteration of them).
    I was actually searching for that interview before I posted ^^ Yeah Magic was the mod when I first joined here. I finally just noticed you are the man now
    Morganstudios.com

Haha, well I'm one of them anyway. We have many mods, but I'm proud to be among them at last.