post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 8 of 10 << ... 5678910 >>
    As of right now I'm reading Cage of Eden. Been reading manga for years, but just started to buy manga this year. Waiting on A certain magical index, a certain scientific railgun, attack on titan and blue exorcist to come out with new volume's.

Read Inu X Boku SS 4 a couple days ago. I'm not really feeling this series anymore, but I don't think I'm at the point where I want to drop it. The events in the latter half of this volume left a sour taste in my mouth even though it's officially the end of the "prologue", largely because I'm not a fan of

reset
    situations (at least not the kind this looks to be). Maybe I'll still give it one more volume since this seems to be the start of the real plot, but again, so far I'm not feeling it.

Read Blue Exorcist 11 and Black Butler 15.

Blue Exorcist has lost me with these past couple of volumes. It's to be expected since the characters attend an exorcism cram school, but still, does every series need school mysteries to solve and a festival?

Black Butler's school arc on the other hand is far more interesting (and amusing). Greenhill sort of reminds me of Erwin Smith, but mostly in appearance since Greenhill is way more of a hothead than Erwin and far less calculating. I like how Prince Soma brings an elephant to school and then keeps it at the stables. And him following Cole around while pestering him to be friends with Ciel was funny. Poor Sebastian has to tend to a busy work schedule and still keep up with Ciel's demands. I hadn't heard of the tradition in British public schools where boys would tend to their upperclassman as servants, and the translator's note says that this went on until the late twentieth century. Learned something new today.

Inuyasha, chapter 376

Time to bump this back up - I just finished both volumes of Strike Witches: 1937 Fuso Sea Incident, and now I'm picking up where I left off at Nisekoi Vol. 3.

I just read 3 volumes of "Attack on Titan." These things are too damn short!! I want more, and I've got to wait til tomorrow to go to the library to get the next 10 or so. It's my first attempt to read manga, so once I ignored the burnt-plastic smell that goes along with forcing my brain to do anything backwards...

Anyway, the art is magnificent, and I'm hoping to get to know some of the secondary characters a bit better than I do in the show. So far, the show matches the story almost word for word, so I don't know if I will get that wish. I'm completely obsessed with this series. Once my money situation gets a bit better, I will probably be buying the complete manga and the anime series on DVD. I LOVE IT!
    Yeah... I got nothing.&nbsp; Pretend there's something awesomely funny here.

Quote Originally Posted by paige62182 View Post
    Anyway, the art is magnificent, and I'm hoping to get to know some of the secondary characters a bit better than I do in the show. So far, the show matches the story almost word for word, so I don't know if I will get that wish. I'm completely obsessed with this series. Once my money situation gets a bit better, I will probably be buying the complete manga and the anime series on DVD. I LOVE IT!
    As the story goes beyond where the anime ended, yes you'll start to see more character development and get to know some of the characters better, but the anime did add some things that weren't in the manga that I thought were good for the characters, such as Levi's actions in episode 22. Otherwise the manga won't really add much to what you've already seen.

You'll pass by where the anime ended in volume 8; the events in Stohess happen a little differently than in the anime.

I'm waiting for the remaining dub episodes to finish the series, so I don't know what happens after

Annie is revealed as the female Titan

Do you think I should wait to finish the manga?

No, if you want to read the manga there's no reason to hold off on reading it, especially since you're almost done with the anime. It'll be a while until we get another season, after all, and the story just keeps getting more and more interesting, imo. I was just pointing out that the anime ends the Stohess battle a little differently (due to it being the end of the season).

It is ongoing and monthly so new chapters/volumes come out very slowly, but you can read the chapters not in print yet on Crunchyroll Manga legally. A chapter is released on the 8th each month. The most recent chapter is free, but the back issues are paid members only.

OK. Now I'm so excited, it's stupid. I've got like 10 more volumes to get through, and then I can wait (im-)patiently for the next month's issue. ME. WANT. MORE!!!

Page 8 of 10 << ... 5678910 >>