post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 8 of 8 << ... 5678
    As of right now I'm reading Cage of Eden. Been reading manga for years, but just started to buy manga this year. Waiting on A certain magical index, a certain scientific railgun, attack on titan and blue exorcist to come out with new volume's.

Read Inu X Boku SS 4 a couple days ago. I'm not really feeling this series anymore, but I don't think I'm at the point where I want to drop it. The events in the latter half of this volume left a sour taste in my mouth even though it's officially the end of the "prologue", largely because I'm not a fan of

reset
    situations (at least not the kind this looks to be). Maybe I'll still give it one more volume since this seems to be the start of the real plot, but again, so far I'm not feeling it.

Read Blue Exorcist 11 and Black Butler 15.

Blue Exorcist has lost me with these past couple of volumes. It's to be expected since the characters attend an exorcism cram school, but still, does every series need school mysteries to solve and a festival?

Black Butler's school arc on the other hand is far more interesting (and amusing). Greenhill sort of reminds me of Erwin Smith, but mostly in appearance since Greenhill is way more of a hothead than Erwin and far less calculating. I like how Prince Soma brings an elephant to school and then keeps it at the stables. And him following Cole around while pestering him to be friends with Ciel was funny. Poor Sebastian has to tend to a busy work schedule and still keep up with Ciel's demands. I hadn't heard of the tradition in British public schools where boys would tend to their upperclassman as servants, and the translator's note says that this went on until the late twentieth century. Learned something new today.

Inuyasha, chapter 376

Page 8 of 8 << ... 5678