post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 4 of 4 << 1234
    Didn't know if you guys saw it but I got the text today about the Encore episodes of: Farewell to Matt Smith, The Time of the Doctor, The Day of the Doctor, and the Movie they did about the beginning of the Doctor Who show An adventure in time and space. On BBC America starting at 7pm I assume it is eastern time cuz the text didnt say

I really enjoyed the movie, learned a few things I never knew.
    Scorpio

Sadly I don't have BBC America on my cable provider. But if I did I'd watch the heck outta that!
    &nbsp;&nbsp;A WILD MONKEY ENTERS THE FRAY! &nbsp;TOONS N COMIC STUFF HERE!&nbsp;

I'm sorry to hear you don't get BBC America, Monkey, But I did notice, on Vudu today, that they had the Doctor who movie for a few bucks, I'm probably going to get it to add to the collection. If your interested let me know and I may be able to hook ya up.
    Scorpio

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...514193.png.jpg

hey soundmonkey, came across this pic, thought ya might like it.
    Scorpio

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpwillsting View Post
    Didn't know if you guys saw it but I got the text today about the Encore episodes of: Farewell to Matt Smith, The Time of the Doctor, The Day of the Doctor, and the Movie they did about the beginning of the Doctor Who show An adventure in time and space. On BBC America starting at 7pm I assume it is eastern time cuz the text didnt say
    I think I've still got most of that on my DVR, just in case.

Frankly, I'd rather Moffat didn't do a season long "mystery" for Series 8, and would rather they just have a series of unconnected adventures, every once in a while mentioning a lead on Galifrey, but that's probably asking too much in the modern era.
    Avatar: Kurau and Christmas of Kurau: Phantom Memory||My anime&nbsp;and figure collections||Anime Sols: The Future of Anime's Past||XBL: ItTakesAnIdiot

@Scorp: thanks for the pic. XD

Anywho Anyone know if there's any new info about series 8 yet!?
    &nbsp;&nbsp;A WILD MONKEY ENTERS THE FRAY! &nbsp;TOONS N COMIC STUFF HERE!&nbsp;

So Far the only new info i have got was the new outfit that the doctor would be wearing, Things seem to be really tight lipped with the BBC on the New Season.
    I still cant believe that it is going to take until fall of this year, or Gods forbid (another rumor I heard) spring of 2015.
    Even with a wait til Fall, I truly hope that they do a whole Bloody season this time without splitting it up like they and so many other series seem to be doing now.

@Soundmonkey: Your Welcome, I came across it and thought of your affinity for MLP
    Scorpio

Page 4 of 4 << 1234