post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 12 of 12 << ... 10-->29101112
    Looking for some over-the-top wackiness. Something that could be in the same family of silliness as Bo-bobo, Ranma 1/2, and the Warioware games. If you think the writers took humorous use of drugs while doing making the scenarios, bring it on. If it's just a show with only one or two nutcases, that's okay to.
    What is a quality story is up to interpretation.You can learn in your comfort zone.Make sure the hug monster gets you.

Pretty sure the people who made Panty & Stocking were on some heavy drugs, might try that.
    &nbsp; A Hard Days Work Is its Own Reward.&nbsp; Doesn't Understand Humans.&nbsp;&nbsp; Pony In Human Clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalOverlord View Post
    If you think the writers took humorous use of drugs while doing making the scenarios, bring it on.
    Excel Saga and Maria Holic both have over the top zaniness.

Ai Mai Mi

Runners-up (of those not yet mentioned):

Nichijou
    Daily Lives of High School Boys
    Chronicles of the Going Home Club

Sorry to ask (again), but this time I am looking for a series or movie that has a strong emphasis on romance. The more nurturing and warm, the better. Does not have to be a pure romance movie or show to qualify. I am working on Ai Yori Aoshi, so Kaoru and Aoi are just making me go "awwwwwwww......" often with their intimate moments.

Going along with this, I heard Lacus and Kira from Gundam Seed are a great pair and wondered what those who saw the show thought.
    What is a quality story is up to interpretation.You can learn in your comfort zone.Make sure the hug monster gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalOverlord View Post
    Sorry to ask (again), but this time I am looking for a series or movie that has a strong emphasis on romance. The more nurturing and warm, the better. Does not have to be a pure romance movie or show to qualify. I am working on Ai Yori Aoshi, so Kaoru and Aoi are just making me go "awwwwwwww......" often with their intimate moments.

Going along with this, I heard Lacus and Kira from Gundam Seed are a great pair and wondered what those who saw the show thought.
    How about Yamadas First Time? Its not really an all-out romance but it focus more on building the relationship between Yamada and Kosuda(in many awkward ways that are hilarious)

hello I have just recently watch Sword art Online and Accel World and loved both, I am looking for an anime like them where there is action and romance and preferably in a fantasy, swords, magic kinda deal, but really ill give anything a shot thanks for the help .... English dubbed series only please

Page 12 of 12 << ... 10-->29101112