post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

Cool Kenichi [season 3]

Will there be a season 3 of Kenichi: History's mightiest disciple? This show was very interesting and i was pleased to see other people asking if there are more seasons to this show. I believe the 2nd season ended abruptly and could easily be continued to more seasons. I hope more fans will reply to this thread and maybe Funimation will continue this show.
    Last edited by Shiroi Hane; 10-28-2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Moved to the Kenichi section so anyone looking in the right place with the same question will find it, and clarifying title.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichi1 View Post
    Will there be a season 3 of Kenichi: History's mightiest disciple? This show was very interesting and i was pleased to see other people asking if there are more seasons to this show. I believe the 2nd season ended abruptly and could easily be continued to more seasons. I hope more fans will reply to this thread and maybe Funimation will continue this show.
    1) You're posting in the wrong folder.
    2) There are rumors about more episodes in 2014, but absolutely no official word on that actually happening.
    3) Expect a typographical beatdown from Soundmonkey about (1) and an explanation that Funimation doesn't produce anime, even though that wasn't what your question was about.
    Avatar: Kurau and Christmas of Kurau: Phantom Memory||My anime and figure collections||Anime Sols: The Future of Anime's Past||XBL: ItTakesAnIdiot

As EOP mentioned, Funimation has no control over the length of an anime. And aside from rumors. There is no word of an official 3rd season being produced in Japan, sorry.
      A WILD MONKEY ENTERS THE FRAY!  TOONS N COMIC STUFF HERE!