post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

Crunchyroll To Start Manga Service

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-170-countries

All I can say is. Looking forward to it. Hope it's successful.
      A WILD MONKEY ENTERS THE FRAY!  TOONS N COMIC STUFF HERE! 

LOL, you beat me to the punch. You can lock the thread I made.

Needless to say, this is fantastic news and I wish them the best of luck. Next Wednesday can't get here fast enough!

Hope they get some more interesting series for this. Can't wait to see what comes of it.

Well it says they'll be getting over 50 titles by next summer, so we should hopefully see them add a few titles a month.

Right now I'm only really interested in Titan and Fairy Tail, maybe Coppelion and Seven Deadly Sins, but depending on whether they'll have early chapters or just start off with the newest chapter I'll try and read everything I can. I'm also curious as to how they're going to adjust premium membership plans to fit this in. Oh well, this should all be clarified on Wednesday.

That cool and all but why did they start manga now so people dont leave there site and it awesome they got Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches to start with

Probably because there's demand for it. There's still not very many details known about the exact setup, but at this point I'm hopeful that it'll be the type of service I want for digital subscription manga.

Things are up and running now. Fairy Tail and Attack on Titan don't have old volumes available since they are available here already. That said, Kodansha's Titan releases are behind where CR's simulpub chapters start and will be until volume 11 comes out in January (simulpub starts at 46, volume 11 ends at 46, so if they keep 47 available until then, that will be good news for me), so that title seems to be out for me. A little disappointing since it was one of the titles I was most looking forward to, yet it's not at all surprising. I'll just stick with the physical volumes for now and see what the future brings for it. Fairy Tail is easier to jump into so I might just read it despite being behind.

On the other hand, series like Space Brothers, Seven Deadly Sins, and Coppelion have old volumes available so I'll be reading them. I finished reading volume 1 of Coppelion a little bit ago, and the translations seem good and things are working. I'm looking forward to their next additions to the service.
    Last edited by Firefly; 10-30-2013 at 11:44 AM.