post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

Thread: New Comer!

New Comer!

Hi guys, I am somewhat new to the anime world. I have only been a fan for about a year now and just recently started getting into buying anime. Funimation has been my go to place since they have a great variety of high quality shows. Not to mention the amazing dubbing.

I've come to the forums since I've been browsing around for a while now and they seem pretty cool so I thought i'd check them out. I guess I'll tell you a little about myself.....

I am Torrin and I live in Wisconin. I enjoy anime (obviously) but I also like video games. Besides that though I like being outdoors when its nice out and spending time with friends. So yeah, looking forward to meeting you guys.

Hey Torrin, Welcome to the forums . I'm from Wisconsin and like gaming as well. I mainly play GTAV, and Call of Duty.
    I should be watching...

Welcome to the forums, Torrin. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

welcome to the forums torrin. enjoy posting with us.

Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

Welcome to the FUN forums, where it's relatively easy to keep up with the posts (compared to other places.)
    Seems we have much in common...
    • Hails from Wisconsin
    • Enjoys Anime
    • Likes games
    • Likes the outdoors
    • Likes hanging out with friends

Happy posting!

Thanks for the welcome guys, Nice to see some fellow Wisconsinites as well