post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 2 of 5 << 12345 >>
    I would like to toss Micah Solusod's name into the hat if at all possible
    I am so technologically inept, this is my signature. Kerokerokero<br>

That's going to be tough. One of the reasons why I originally kept guys like Micah and Aaron Dismuke out was simply because I favored more experienced male voice actors. Which is a shame, because Micah was really good as Soul.

If I can find someone in the list that I don't think needs to be in, I'll consider it.

Okay, I decided to squeeze Micah Solusod in this tournament by swapping out Ron Perlman. He's one of those participants that also does a lot of live-action anyway, but again, anybody that wants him back in can just say the word.

In addition, I did just a little more tinkering with the list myself, and decided to add Cathy Weseluck. She's done her fair share of both anime and western cartoons, so I figured I'd include her. (Okay...the truth is we share the same birthday ) I decided that she'd replace Clarine Harp, since she's more known on the technical side of dubbing anime than actually dubbing it herself.

Speaking of suggestions, I have a deadline set for taking them: by the end of next Tuesday, the master list will be all locked up, and the randomizer will go to work on those matches. The tournament will start the following Friday.

So all past winners are sitting out; I suppose I have no complaints. A two-time champ is probably unlikely to happen and it makes things interesting.
    I really like some of them so I'd most likely be tempted to vote for them if they were nominees again .

Any way I got some nominee suggestions. Not the end of the world if they're not accepted but they have been in some notable anime.

Male Voice Actors:

Andrew Love
    Dameon Clarke
    David Wald
    Grant George
    Jamieson Price
    Jason Douglas
    Jason Liebrecht

Female Voice Actors:

Lydia Mackay
    Morgan Garrett

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll take as many of them into consideration as I can. I have a busy weekend ahead of me, so I probably won't post any changes to the list until after it locks up.

Thanks for putting Micah in the tourney. I would second Morgan Garrett, but I also understand if that's not possible due to her limited credits. It may be I just really liked Is this a Zombie lol. This list looks pretty strong as is.
    I am so technologically inept, this is my signature. Kerokerokero<br>

In:

Jason Liebrecht
    Morgan Garrett

Out:

Richard Cansino
    Kate Oxley

I could only make room for one of those male voice actors, because it's already full of names that's almost impossible to swap out. A tough call indeed, but I'll leave things open for just a while longer. I'll post again later tonight to confirm the final list.

Okay, that about does it. Matches finally begin Friday!

First matches are up! I can't seem them right away though - if you're having the same problem, just click the "What's New?" tab at the top and refresh the page, if needed.

There were a few ties that had to be broken, but that's not a surprise considering slow starts usually happen often at the beginning of these tournaments. Here are the first 16 winners:

Kana Hanazawa - 8
    Takahiro Sakurai - 7
    Chiwa Saito - 5
    Masaya Onosaka - 5
    Alexis Tipton - 4
    Jad Saxton - 4
    Jun Fukuyama - 4
    Kikuko Inoue - 4
    Kotono Mitsuishi - 4
    Matthew Mercer - 4
    Megumi Toyoguchi - 4
    Scott McNeil - 4