post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

Site layout (user interface) Suggestions

These are suggestions for the website's user interface/ layout. (What you can see and do on the website.)
    I'm not sure if there is a thread for this stuff already, I'm too lazy to check right now.

1 - In the queue area, allow different ways to have the shows you follow presented to you (like being able to change between thumbnail form and list form that you have available for favorites)

2 - Also in queue area, get rid of the pages. Some people follow lots of anime and the pages with the limited amount of shows on each makes it harder to move around anime into proper order of importance and such. (I like to be able to see all the anime I have and drag them in different orders - which would make the thumbnails ridiculously amazing for this purpose)

3 - For shows in general, put some visual sign on the episodes of an anime that show that you need the have a subscription to view them at that time. One the episodes, not the anime. Unless the entire anime cannot be viewed as a free stream.

4 - Going back to the queue, make a way to mark off which episodes of an anime you have watched already (and whether it was sub or dub possibly). This makes it easier for people to keep track of where they are in the anime they're watching perfectly.

Thank you.
    Last edited by consumedindarkness44; 07-11-2014 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Realized some of my previous data affected more than the population previously mentioned.

There have been a few threads with queue improvement suggestions in the last little while, and most were in agreement with you. Here's hoping some or all of the suggestions are implemented, as the queue is really the only problem I have with Funimation.
    Ajar, Awry, Askew

5. Auto play the next episode when reaching end or credits (if it's just credits + next episode preview)