post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 7 of 7 << ... 4567
    Same boat as Getchman. I subscribed on the 6th, but now it's treating me as though I'm not.

Also, I'm completely unable to check my Account Settings page. The loading gif just spins and spins until I leave the page.

Huh, that's odd-- I had the same thing happen, but it redirected me to the shop properly and now I can't get it to occur again.

Can you try in firefox?
    Follow your heart. It's in the Styrofoam cooler in the back of that pickup up ahead. Step on it. You haven't much time. - Welcome to Night Vale

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Huh, that's odd-- I had the same thing happen, but it redirected me to the shop properly and now I can't get it to occur again.

Can you try in firefox?
    Here's something I realized; if I'm using Chrome, using the Shop link from the "Watch | Shop | News | Simulcasts" bar does not work. I think basically the main page is not working for me and possibly others. How I originally came upon and bookmarked the site was via the Cowboy Bebop Blu-ray preorder page... so, if I go to a specific product in the shop, the shop works. If I try to get to the main page, I get the loop error. So, the shop is up, there's just a potential problem with the main page. I do not have Firefox unforunately.

The shop link works for me in both Firefox (my main browser) and Chrome. It does not work in IE.

Okay, thanks for this information! I'm looking further into this issue.

Please follow the issue thread to stay up to date. Thanks!
    Follow your heart. It's in the Styrofoam cooler in the back of that pickup up ahead. Step on it. You haven't much time. - Welcome to Night Vale

Quote Originally Posted by Getchman View Post
    I got rolled back to before I resubscribed
    I'm having the same problem. I bought the annual membership back on Sept 6th. And now I'm back to a Junior Member.

Because of the large number of users affected by the current issues, I am locking this thread temporarily.

If you are experiencing any issues with the site, please make a ticket with the most appropriate reason code to your situation

If you are having trouble logging into the site or you can log in but your subscription has vanished, that reason code will be "Subscription Access".

Thank you for your patience. Please follow this thread for updates and more information: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?5178

Page 7 of 7 << ... 4567