post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 4 of 4 << 1234
    Not that big of an issue, but on the xbox Funimation app the "recently viewed" will mess up randomly. sometimes it will wipe the recently viewed clear and sometimes it will have random show/episodes that ive never watched show up in recently viewed. Earlier today episodes 2-14 from Baccano showed up in my recently viewed after I watched a few episodes of FoolyCooly. Ive never streamed Baccano.
    I should be watching...

Been using the XBOX app. Several episodes will just start to play audio only. So far it has been several episodes of Strike Witches and The Sacred Blacksmith. Pretty much making these series dead.

Having problems with my inbox; when I click it, it just loads up my basic profile information.

On PC the player is buffering every few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by sariouso View Post
    On PC the player is buffering every few seconds.
    Hey sariouso, Welcome to the forums

Submit a ticket

"we are aware that there are still a very small number of users experiencing buffering. Please make a ticket if you are experiencing this issue, as we have some questions we would like to ask you about your experience, via e-mail. You do not need to provide any information in your ticket aside from the fact that you are experiencing buffering-- however, please be sure to note what device (computer, mobile/table app/Roku/Xbox) you are experiencing buffering on, or select the correct ticket reason. Thanks!" -Funimatin support page
    I should be watching...

-Lost everything in my queue

-Tokyo ESP is gone from the site

-Problems started around 11:30 EDT 18 July 2014

@Series5Ranger - Are you still seeing these issues? There was an issue this morning that we corrected. If so, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and try again.

Please let me know immediately if you are still having issues, particularly with the contents of your queue. Thanks!
    Follow your heart. It's in the Styrofoam cooler in the back of that pickup up ahead. Step on it. You haven't much time. - Welcome to Night Vale

Page 4 of 4 << 1234