post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 1 of 2 12 >>

Anyone like Cosplay?

Why there is seldom cosplay discussion on cosplay Center? I am a coser, and I have cosplayed many characters as Asuna from Sword Art Online, Yuna from Final Fantasy, Gaara from Naruto, http://worldcosplay.net/member/139936 here has my part cosplay photos. I want to make more friends who like cosplay as me!
    I wish to have enough clouds in my life to make a beautiful sunset - Eshopcos.com

Your cosplays look awesome! You can also try cosplay.com, it's a more active site hahaha. This year I was Bakura from Yugioh.

Man, I'd LOVE to get this forum to be a place for some good cosplay discussion, but I haven't personally worked on an anime cosplay in a long time.

I'm working on some Welcome to Night Vale cosplays for A-kon and AnimeFest, though.
    Shark McShark for President 2016!

My family thinks that I've lost my mind or that I'm having a midlife crisis, but I recently decided to go all out and experience anime conventions in cosplay. OMG I'm so happy that I did! I had a lot of fun at Zenkaikon and AnimeNEXT, and I'm really looking forward to Otakon! I have made three costumes including one for my daughter, and I see not reason to stop.....ever!

Getting sucked in, in a bad way, sucks! ; P

It does look like it would be lots of fun! Perhaps I'd be willing to give it a go if I had something to participate in that's nearby, of course I'd have to learn more about it as well; I wouldn't want to embarrass myself too much. lol

But, oddly enough I have recently been thinking about how neat it would be try it and then I found these posts.

I'm so happy that I did! I had a lot of fun at Zenkaikon and AnimeNEXT............!
    Pass your Lynn University and actual tests scjp course - braindumps.com exams in first try by using our guaranteed Aruba and certkiller 1z0-051 test and best quality Youtube.

I enjoy cosplay only for fun I have no aspirations of competitively cosplaying, my next costume which I won't be doing until 2016 due to plans falling through is Zoro from One Piece, Pre-Timeskip.

I've never really done any cosplay, outside of stage productions and theater work. I've always been interested in Renaissance Faire costuming, but I might have to try some anime sometime. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get started?
    Yeah... I got nothing.  Pretend there's something awesomely funny here.

I thought about cosplaying as my favorite anime heroes (or villains) from time to time, but I'll die of embarrassment if I went for it. But don't worry, I don't think cosplaying in general is embarrassing (quite the opposite actually).

The best way to start, IMHO is either by purchasing a costume, or by picking someone where you can mostly purchase the costume pieces (in other words, it's mostly normal clothing with some minor alterations. If you already know how to sew, you can also include characters that have clothing that matches to ready-made patterns as well. Some of my early cosplays were Winry and, once I learned to sew a bit better, Tsunade, both of whom have pretty simple costumes. I've stuck mostly to patterns for years, though you eventually start doing some pretty extensive alterations. I've never been interested in doing it competitively, though.

And I think you would be surprised-- the reception is usually so very, VERY positive from the cosplay community. Sometimes, you don't have time to be embarrassed, because you're too busy posing for pictures.
    Shark McShark for President 2016!

Page 1 of 2 12 >>