post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

Thread: Hello everyone.

Hello everyone.

Hey folks what's up. Just dropping by with a hello. Hope there's some regulars on here though I'm sure I'll know soon enough. I'll be around here and there... slaying things. Lol. Let's see I should share something about myself. Hmm. Ah, I like boobs. Yes, boobs are nice... small, big, medium, all are marvelous although I'm not a fan of fake boobs. Another thing about me, Its not that I'm a habitual liar I just feel that telling the occasional lie gives life an extra twist. Well, I'm sure I've made a GREAT impression so I'll leave it at that and hope to see some of you around.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathStalker View Post
    Well I will certainly take that as a warm welcome! Thank you DeathStalker!

Find the cables and hook up Virgin to the car batteries, sounds like he may like some fun here in Bedlam, u may want to try out fun and games section
    Scorpio

...Well that's one heck of an intro, that's for sure.

Welcome to the forums virginslayer, I hope you have a great time here!

We got a live one it seems. Should be interesting. Welcome to the forums, enjoy posting with us.

Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel (it has uncensored animated boobs).

I cap'ed the VS and it still bent me over like "Not today son, maybe you can wear your big boy pants tomorrow." Use to be OneWayDevil but apparently NONE of my 8 emails are guilty.

Yea JLA I'm thinking of getting Roku b/c it has that channel. Back in 2012 I had the Funimation channel on Verizon. Literally 2 days after just getting Verizon they dropped the Funimation channel. Guess who wasn't angry? >>>Not this guy!<<< Neon Alley was my fix for that until they started f*cking Hulu.