post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

Thread: Haiii

Haiii

I'm Axi.

Funimation is the best character on the show, its better than the Netflix and the Hulu combined.

I made a funimation account because I wanted to actually pay for some anime versus streaming, the problem was I did not know how good Funimation's site was until I found it during a search for Space☆Dandy.

My MAL score is: TV: 44, OVA: 4, Movies: 15, Spcl.: 7, Eps: 1,397, DL Eps: 0, Days: 23.31 for completed anime.

What I dig about Funimation having a site is that I can contribute to one of the major companies responsible for bringing animeh.

I this site.

Hey Axi. Sorry about the delay in response. We've been sorting through some technical difficulties lately. Should be all fixed now.

I'm glad that you like the site!! We hope to see you here more often. Let me know if there's anything I can help you out with.

Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forums axi, I hope you have a great time on our humble abode!

happy your here Axi, no mater what path you took, all roads lead to Bedlam
    Scorpio