post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

So... funny story....

After serving as moderator on these forums for many years, our good friend Soundmonkey44 has decided to resign from his post as moderator.

No one did their job better than he did, and there will never be another one like him. As a friend of his, I'm really happy that I got to know him both here, at Teh Bukkit, and on Twitter.

Before he left, though, Monkey selected another forum-goer as his replacement.

So......

Allow me to re-introduce myself. I am SpacemanHardy, your new moderator. Pleased ta meet cha!

I have about 5 years experience working as a moderator - and later administrator - over at Teh Bukkit forums, and while this is new territory for me, I want you all to be assured that you're in good hands.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me directly or PM me at anytime. You can also reach me at my Twitter account at https://twitter.com/SpacemanHardy.

So from here on out....

You better protect my threads or no more muffins!! :p

But yea, I feel much safer knowing Dark Knight Hardy is protecting the forums! ;)
      A WILD MONKEY ENTERS THE FRAY!  TOONS N COMIC STUFF HERE! 

Bedlam Loves new Staff, Especially ones from outer space where no one can hear you scream, Welcome Spaceman, Here are the trailer parks, rural farm and yokel areas of the united states. Be kind to those whose family trees look like telephone poles and use warm instruments with at least a little KY
    Scorpio

Thanks again for your hard work up until now Sound. It was a pleasure working alongside you as a moderator. *tips hat* I hope you're still planning to stick around as a regular poster though, right?

And congrats yet again to your moderator-ship Spaceman. We haven't talked super often, but I do feel I know you well enough to say you're gonna do well in your new position. At least, I hope that's the case - hard to tell when you keep tackling me in that manatee costume. How did I get in this shark costume in the first place?

...Oh wait, I was supposed to NOT mention that pictures was of us. Oops. My bad.