post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

Thread: Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail

I had a question on the anime Fairy Tail. Are you guys currently working on it? When can we expect the next episodes to come out after the March ones?

Glade to see another FT fan. But as with any of the releases you've just got to be patient. Pt 9 of Fairy Tail is out March 25. >>>> http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6...0954/4/0/-3229 And Pt 10 is out May 20. >> http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6...m/101708/4/0/0
    You can aslo Checkl out the Monthly release thread made by fellow Members that are at the top of the General Forums.

The schedule at the top of the page tells you all you need to know about releases and streams.

Awesome! Thanks! and by chance, do you think they are going to make a collection 3 for the dvd? They already have collection 1 and 2 out which is why Im asking

I don't see why they wouldn't release a third collection. I don't follow the FT series but I did complete FMA Brotherhood, and they followed up individual parts with two separate collections.

I couldn't say for certain but I'd would venture a guess that we could probly see a collection 3 comin out after the Pt 10 release. That will wraped up that last part of what Funi has marked as Season3. Wo that should be the time they et ready to release Collection 3 and possible 4. But this is all just a guess.

I need to catch up with the anime. A little behind.