post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

What are anime clubs?

I never been in an anime club but i'm confused about anime clubs. What do anime club members do?

It differs from club to club, lots of times it's to socialize, find new shows, play games, and watch anime.
    In the past it was pretty much exclusively to watch anime since the internet didn't exist (or later on was not fast enough to upload and download anime). The club I'm a part of still has an actual machine which was used to copy fan-made subtitles to VHS raws from Japan... man how times have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethus View Post
    I never been in an anime club but i'm confused about anime clubs. What do anime club members do?
    Anime Clubs watch and talk about Anime, pretty simple. Of course, Funimation used to support these and, in fact, provided material for private viewing, this all changed when Funimation forged some sort of partnership with some company. Funi no longer does this.
    <br>

Quote Originally Posted by St0ck View Post
    It differs from club to club, lots of times it's to socialize, find new shows, play games, and watch anime.
    In the past it was pretty much exclusively to watch anime since the internet didn't exist (or later on was not fast enough to upload and download anime). The club I'm a part of still has an actual machine which was used to copy fan-made subtitles to VHS raws from Japan... man how times have changed.
    Oh wow, I'm surprised a club was able to hold on to theirs. Is it still functional?
    Avatar: Kurau and Christmas of Kurau: Phantom Memory||My anime&nbsp;and figure collections||Anime Sols: The Future of Anime's Past||XBL: ItTakesAnIdiot