post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 2 of 2 << 12
    With all due respect, I know the speculation. What I want to know now is the correct answer

Quote Originally Posted by Riles View Post
    With all due respect, I know the speculation. What I want to know now is the correct answer
    Is your avatar from Nisekoi? Just asking.

I've never heard of that show before

I've never heard of that show before
    So what is it from?

I am sarcasmic

It is Chitoge from Nisekoi. She is quite rude

Outside of publicly available information you will never hear anything but speculation on these forums.
    Funimation has always disseminated information through email, blog posts, and their main website, except for the odd information pertaining exclusively to issues with the website.

Quote Originally Posted by St0ck View Post
    Outside of publicly available information you will never hear anything but speculation on these forums.
    Funimation has always disseminated information through email, blog posts, and their main website, except for the odd information pertaining exclusively to issues with the website.
    I did not know this information. Thank you for divulging this information to me as I was not previously aware of Funimation's PR decisions on providing information to random questions involving their release schedule on the internet. Now I know that I shouldn't expect an answer from Funimation because I have this information you've given me regarding their methods of relaying information

Translation:

It offends me that you think I was actually expecting an answer
    Last edited by Riles; 01-25-2014 at 04:22 PM.

Opps... uh... disregard that then...

Its allways fun to play the WTF is up with licenses, releases and other sundry issues with anime state side.

As I didn't see it being offered i will offer one of the common issues and that being the fickleness of the property owners and troublsome stipulations they may demand up front or later when they get scared of the dread reverse importation and what not, such as what happened with HLP Forte and why what was to be the standard DVD BL combo pack suddenly turned into DVD only with a BL release delayed till several months later. Perhaps some sort of similar situation has occurred and for the time being they have restricted funi to the first half of the season only until they feel more comfortable that Funi's release won't heavily impact their personal coffers.

Just random speculation of course... maybe it was aliens.

Page 2 of 2 << 12