post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

Greetings from under the bed!

Hi everyone! I thought since I finally made the smart idea to sign up for a subscription on this site I would introduce myself. Until now I've been using Crunchyroll and Netflix which either quickly run out of episodes or doesnt have the many awesome anime shows I want to watch like this site. I hope that I can get along with many members of the community here and would love to make many friends. So dont be afraid to talk to me any time since I hope to be around for a while.

I've been watching anime since I was like 5 so I've seen a lot over the years which can hopefully lead to many interesting conversations with many avid fans. I've also read many manga and I'm very open to any suggestions to either that I should check out and become a fan of. Anyway, I've ran out of things to say so see you all later!
    Amor Vincit Omnia - "love conquers all things"

Welcome to the forums FlowerChild, I hope you have a great time here.

Thank you very much glad to be here.

Welcome to Bedlam Flowerchild, look forward to seeing ya around, What shows are ya interested in, be happy to offer suggestions
    Scorpio

Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

Hello there FlowerChild , and welcome to the forums

Thank you very much guys

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpwillsting View Post
    Welcome to Bedlam Flowerchild, look forward to seeing ya around, What shows are ya interested in, be happy to offer suggestions
    Thank you very much! I really like a good mix of Shonen and Shoujo. I'm finally watching all the of Fairy Tail after much procrastination but some of my favorite shows are shows that have a good mix of action/comedy/romance. I'd love any suggestions though I've been watched some of the best anime through suggestions. I would list some for you but there are SO many that come to mind...kinda hard to choose where to begin.

reeting FlowerChild and welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy postin with us.

Hiya Flowerchild, I'm more into the darker side of the Shonen so not sure if you'll be interested in any of my suggestions but on a lighter side The first Aquarion was pretty good, XXXholic was dark but funny, and I really enjoyed the Robotech series, its older style anime from the 80's but the story line was good and it did have a good combo of action, romance, and comedy. Sadly not on funi site but it would have what you like. They did have it on Netflix for a while.

Let me know a little of what you watched and i may have a better idea what to suggest, cuz I do stray from my norm and watch something completely different every so often so as not to get into a rut
    Scorpio