post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

Nightmare Night! General Halloween Disscussion Thread!

Its that time of year again, Tricks & Treats, Ghost & Goblins galore! The time of year we celebrate the wicked, creppy & Macabe! So come here and share your terrifying tales of Halloween's Past, Future, & Present! *Basically tell how your gonna celebrate*

As for me i'm watching Halloween themed media all month long, also this year instead of handing out candy i'm giving out Mini Halloween Fest comics to the kiddies!
      A WILD MONKEY ENTERS THE FRAY!  TOONS N COMIC STUFF HERE! 

I actually get to be at home this year for Halloween, so I'm really excited about that. Probably going to dress up a little, hand out candy, and watch some movies. I just really love the feeling that comes with Halloween.

I've been in the Halloween mood since the last week of September. I even constructed a little list of anime I'd like to watch that fall within spooky/horror/mysteries/monsters/etc. I'm not as far along with that list as I'd hoped I would be at this point. Too many other things popping up.

As for movies, I'm for sure going to watch Sleepy Hollow, as I do every year. And perhaps Young Frankenstein because why not. I got my dad a nice box set of Hitchcock movies for his birthday last month so we might watch some of those as well.

The mini comics sound like a creative alternative to candy, Sound. I like that; it's different and still fun.

I have no idea what I'm going to do lol. I'm not big on scary movies, or Halloween parties. I usually just enjoy October for the awesome new pumpkin flavors they come out with. Pumpkin spice milk, pumpkin pie ice cream, pumpkin cheesecake cookies...I know it sounds like I'm just pigging out, but I have to enjoy this stuff while it's still October!

Halloween has more or less become another day, and even less significant because I donít get a stat holiday like I do with Thanksgiving; coming up this weekend here in Canada.

Last year, we bought some candy, got all ready and we didnít get a single child coming around to trick or treat. I spoke to some of the neighbors and they all had the same issue; nobody came to get free candy.

Halloween is generally just another day for me too, I'm sad to say. We've never gotten many trick or treaters out my way, and I never got to go often when I was young, so...*shrugs*

My girlfriend and I have been enjoying having a month-long 'scary movie marathon' though.

I don't know what I'm doing, yet, but it will almost certainly involve singing Nightmare Before Christmas as a traipse around my house.

When I used to live in Orlando, I would make sure to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party every year. I miss it, now. ;_; Maybe next year.
    Follow your heart. It's in the Styrofoam cooler in the back of that pickup up ahead. Step on it. You haven't much time. - Welcome to Night Vale