post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

View Poll Results: Who is the better female warrior?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saber - Fate series

11 64.71%
  • Utena Tenjou - Revolutionary Girl Utena

6 35.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 >>

2013 Amazons of Anime : Champions Match

Back when this tournament started, there were 256 of anime’s top female warriors that fought for the right to be named champion, and the right to challenge our first solo champion, Saber. One warrior fell after another, and when the dust finally settled (after well over four months) our new heroine is finally clear, winning in convincing fashion:

Utena Tenjou is our 2013 Amazons of Anime champion, defeating Kyouko by a score of 11-5. Thank you all for voting, this wouldn’t be nearly as fun without you! And now, a match between the two best heroines in anime. May the best warrior win!

Most of you know who I'll be voting for in this match as Saber, to me, is the definition of a warrior. Sadly, it looks like the spoiler function hasn't been added yet so I can't go on my big vote for Saber speech unless I feel like ruining some things if ya haven't seen anything Fate related, which would be hard to believe at this point, but I'd rather play it safe.

Needless to say, who she actually is, what she's truly capable of and the hardships she's put through far outweigh Utena for me.

GO SABER!

Voting for Saber due to her better equipment.
    <br>

Utena gets my vote.

Saber is awesome but seriously don't know who the other person is at all.
    <br>

My vote goes to Saber.

I voted for Utena but at this time it's only showing 1 vote for her despite rosebrook saying she also voted for Utena. :/ Maybe I goofed up in the clicking.

So, yeah, voted for Utena, but Saber is awesome too.

It's too bad I have to drop my support for Utena after all this time, but I can't very well cheat on my waifu now can I? I'm glad to see Utena take home the 2013 tournament, though. Two strong and complex women, both deserving of the title, but my vote inevitably must go to Saber.
    <br>

I'll also pick Saber, although both of them are great heroines in the truest sense.

Guess I'll vote for Saber

Page 1 of 2 12 >>