post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 5 of 16 << ... 234567815 ... >>
    No I got an email that said "You should not be getting billed, let us know if that's not the case" but I was billed, and never refunded, that was the whole point of the ticket.

Well it's been over a month now and still no attempt from customer support to contact me on my billing issues...

Just how long is this queue anyway?

Im back again.

Still haven't heard anything. Is there anything you can tell me about the issue. Like what's causing it to take so long. I filed my ticket in the first week of December.

@Maxwell2112 , Porpoise Hork, gpmachine - I'm getting some further information from our billing department about your issues and what the resolution to them was. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from billing.
    Follow your heart. It's in the Styrofoam cooler in the back of that pickup up ahead. Step on it. You haven't much time. - Welcome to Night Vale

Hi there,
    I'm a teen librarian at a public library, and last month I sent an email asking about your services for anime clubs for the public library. I received an automated notification on January 18 that my inquiry was received, but have not heard anything since. I was just wondering if there's any additional information I can to help move things along.

-Paul

Hey CJ, almost a month ago I placed an order on the site as a guest, having not yet made an account, I've been charged for it and the auto confirmation e-mail was sent to me, but I haven't seen or heard of anything happening with my order since. I put a ticket in with support a couple weeks ago with no response. after making this account I checked on the status of the order and it says "processing". How long does it take to process an order and get it shipped?

@Maxwell2112 , Porpoise Hork, gpmachine - sorry about the delay, I still haven't heard back from our billing department about your issue, but I'll let you know as soon as I do. :(

@sellerslibrary - I am unable to assist you directly with this issue, but it does look like your ticket is in the right place for resolution. I apologize for the delay.

@neos696 - Unfortunately, all billing and product related issues are handled through a different department. I am unable to assist with these issues, and I am equally unable to provide any insight into queue times or to expedite these issues. All I can do is make sure that your issue is still "live" and that it's in the right queue for resolution, which it appears to be.
    Follow your heart. It's in the Styrofoam cooler in the back of that pickup up ahead. Step on it. You haven't much time. - Welcome to Night Vale

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    @Maxwell2112 , Porpoise Hork, gpmachine - sorry about the delay, I still haven't heard back from our billing department about your issue, but I'll let you know as soon as I do. :(
    Sadly at this point, I'm not even surprised by this. It seems as if the billing dpt. has gone walkabout for what seems to me nearly two months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Porpoise Hork View Post
    Sadly at this point, I'm not even surprised by this. It seems as if the billing dpt. has gone walkabout for what seems to me nearly two months now.
    Same here. I'm just glad I didn't spend more money on it like I was considering. It also turns me off to ordering anything else on Funimation.com.

i bought and recieved strike witches s1 on 2/11/13 , but it had horrid packaging and the bluray case was shattered. i contacted the email for returns, and they replied on the 18th saying i needed to give them my address, and i gave them the address on the 24th, 14 days later . . . im still waiting for any sort of responce. is my return still active? or did they completely forget about me?

Page 5 of 16 << ... 234567815 ... >>