post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 1 of 18 1234 11 ... >>

Haven't Heard From Support - OLD

PLEASE READ PRIOR TO POSTING IN THIS THREAD

We have several different departments that handle different kinds of issues. All billing and product related issues are handled through a different department. I am unable to assist with these issues, and I am equally unable to provide any insight into queue times or to expedite these issues. All I can do is make sure that your issue is still "live" and that it's in the right queue for resolution.

There are currently a large number of tickets per billing agent in the system. A very long wait time for billing related issues is currently expected. :(

- - -

I can, however, provide assistance for technical support related issues. If you have not heard from Support about your technical issue in more than three days (not counting weekends!), please post here so that we can take a closer look at your issue, and why it has not been addressed.

Please note-- this does not mean that you have an issue that has remained unresolved for more that three days, as we're currently collecting information for resolution of a number of issues. This is just if you have submitted a Support ticket, and have not heard from Support, or sent additional information via e-mail to Support and not received a response from that.

This is NOT a thread for new issues. If you have not yet submitted a ticket to Support about your issue, please do so. If you have submitted a ticket and it has been less that three business days since you have done so, please be patient and your issue will be addressed by the appropriate person, in the order it was received for that issue.
    Follow your heart. It's in the Styrofoam cooler in the back of that pickup up ahead. Step on it. You haven't much time. - Welcome to Night Vale

I'm not quite sure what's going on

I joined as an elite member in July and enjoyed watching using airplay on my iPad. Then, in October I began having issue with the iPad app not working correctly. The problems were fixed, I thought but I was busy with family stuff and watched only a couple of OVAs before this week. I had no problem with them. Then this last week I couldn't see anything again and sent a ticket to tech support. That was being worked but then I tried to view it through the website and couldn't. The tech person informed me that I was no longer an elite member though she had seen me as one earlier. I don't ever watch anything on my computer so all the problems have added up to 2 or 3 months with no service that I was being charged for. The tech person said she would refer my problem to the billing department for a possible refund. I don't know if that has happened since I got nothing from the robot. Also, I don't know why my elite membership has been cancelled since I live alone and didn't cancel it even though I threatened to do so. I'm reluctant to try again if the problems with the iPad app are still active and don't know if I can take a free trial to find out. I presume the elite membership problem is also a billing issue but, again, I don't know.

I need help with this !

I put My ticket like 4 days ago ! I only need answer for this, if my prepaid credit card as not money right now but later on I put money on it will funimation take the money become subscribe again or not ? or will have to get new one because I don't know ? because My time limit is to 23 of this month if I do it before then will I be ok ?
    <br>

Quote Originally Posted by KarenAraragi View Post
    I put My ticket like 4 days ago ! I only need answer for this, if my prepaid credit card as not money right now but later on I put money on it will funimation take the money become subscribe again or not ? or will have to get new one because I don't know ? because My time limit is to 23 of this month if I do it before then will I be ok ?
    I believe Funi charges when you start a subscription, so you'll need to have sufficient funds on the card to pay for the EVS fee.
    Avatar: Kurau and Christmas of Kurau: Phantom Memory||My anime&nbsp;and figure collections||Anime Sols: The Future of Anime's Past||XBL: ItTakesAnIdiot

Sorry for the delay in answering these!

@ladybastet - I believe you should have received mail detailing your situation.

@KarenAraragi - I'm not 100% sure because I'm not a billing representative, but I would think that you would go through our typical process, which involves us trying your card several times over several days, and informing you if we cannot take payment before cancellation. If your card didn't run by the end of this process, your subscription would expire and you would need to resubscribe. However, provided there were sufficient funds on the card and it was a valid payment method, you would be able to resubscribe with the same card. I am not, however, 100% sure that we allow prepaid cards as a payment method.

You might want to submit a ticket to "Subscription Billing" with any questions. Their queue is quite long, currently, but they're the only ones who will have definitive answers.
    Follow your heart. It's in the Styrofoam cooler in the back of that pickup up ahead. Step on it. You haven't much time. - Welcome to Night Vale

I still haven't heard from support.

I filed my report in the first week of December. I remember you saying that they were behind. Do I need to file another one. I expected a delay but not this long.

Quote Originally Posted by gpmachine View Post
    I filed my report in the first week of December. I remember you saying that they were behind. Do I need to file another one. I expected a delay but not this long.
    I am right there with you. I have been waiting since Dec 10th on mine.

Still nothing, CJ said I am in the queue but this is ridiculous. I mean if they are that back logged that it takes nearly two months to respond to support tickets, HIRE someone... Even a part time customer service rep to help out two or three days a week,.. something.. It's piss poor customer service like this that drives customers away.

Oh and CJ not one of the reported shows I submitted a ticket on last month have been fixed, and now the app on both my phone and kindle are only displaying Helsing under the all shows listing. Phunware continuing to prove their worth...

Cancellation and billing issues

I have been trying to cancel my Elite Video subscription for a while now. I had thought I had it cancelled a month or two ago but then I was still billed. So I have tried to cancel again multiple times. It never works and says there was an error. I sent in an email for support about a week ago and have not heard anything. This is extremely upsetting. I don't want to be forced to pay for this just because no one will respond to me. I understand there may be a lot of people to get through but I can't pay for this anymore. And frankly, it seems really shady that I can't cancel my subscription. Is there a way to delete my account? Would that stop my subscription? I want out.

rgibbon89, you could try to contact your credit card company directly and inform them that a company will not allow you to cancel your re-payments. Sometimes they will be able to block the charge.

Hello CJ. I have recently sent in both an issue with billing and subscription access. The problem I am having is that I cannot use the subscription code anymore after my account was suddenly canceled and I am really missing out on my anime :( I have also been billed for a subscription that should have cancelled along time ago. It seems that when I have submitted the issue to billing about a week ago, I have still not heard a response. I don't really mind waiting for a long time to fix my account being charged, but I would really like to use my code and get back to watching evs exclusive anime asap. I would just like to know if there is a faster fix to getting my code working rather than just fixing the billing issue.

Page 1 of 18 1234 11 ... >>