post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 8 of 10 << ... 5678910 >>
    If you would like to take advantage of the free trial, please use the subscription offer here: http://www.funimation.com/subscribe-join/79635

Please let me know if you're still having any difficulties.
    Follow your heart. It's in the Styrofoam cooler in the back of that pickup up ahead. Step on it. You haven't much time. - Welcome to Night Vale

my account is saying I was born on 10-3-2000
    but when I sinned up I my account said that
    I was born on 10-3-1995
    and I was born on 10-3-1995
    Last edited by scoobyrocks1234; 08-02-2014 at 12:44 PM.

@scoobyrocks1234 - could you please make a ticket for this issue, if you have not already? Thanks!
    Follow your heart. It's in the Styrofoam cooler in the back of that pickup up ahead. Step on it. You haven't much time. - Welcome to Night Vale

Just enrolled for free trial and then noticed offer for 1 yr $54.99. I would like subscription plan changed to this while offer is available, please. Gladly pay in advance if it helps save over monthly plan.

Quote Originally Posted by aqtech View Post
    Just enrolled for free trial and then noticed offer for 1 yr $54.99. I would like subscription plan changed to this while offer is available, please. Gladly pay in advance if it helps save over monthly plan.
    you should just be able to go to "my profile", then on the left side of the screen it will say "manage elite video subscription" click that and an option to "Cancel Elite Subscription" should come up. Since you are using the free trial you should be able to cancel it and get the year for $54.95 right away without needing to submit a ticket.
    I should be watching... [removed]nicTemp();

Quote Originally Posted by sandman64 View Post
    you should just be able to go to "my profile", then on the left side of the screen it will say "manage elite video subscription" click that and an option to "Cancel Elite Subscription" should come up. Since you are using the free trial you should be able to cancel it and get the year for $54.95 right away without needing to submit a ticket.
    The "cancel" option has never worked no matter what I try :(.

Yeah, I have the same problem. Cancel doesn't do anything for me, although I suspect it has something to do with PayPal. I even cancelled my recurring payment from the PayPal end to no avail. I submitted a ticket requesting a switch from monthly to annual subscription.
    <br>

Quote Originally Posted by aqtech View Post
    i went to my profile
    clicked on manage elite video subscription
    then clicked on update payment method, at the bottom of the page after all your credit card info it gives an option to change from monthly to yearly.
    it says after you change your subscription over that it wont take effect tell your next billing cycle.
    i guess ill know for sure on my next billing cycle
    <br>

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    i went to my profile
    clicked on manage elite video subscription
    then clicked on update payment method, at the bottom of the page after all your credit card info it gives an option to change from monthly to yearly.
    it says after you change your subscription over that it wont take effect tell your next billing cycle.
    i guess ill know for sure on my next billing cycle
    Hmm, I think I'd rather confirm this through live help, myself, given that cancellation doesn't even seem to work. Please document if you note the changes though .

Edit: This isn't possible for me due to using PayPal, it seems. I have to cancel first, which I can't do without live help :/
    Last edited by aqtech; 08-10-2014 at 08:32 PM.

@aqtech - Have you made a ticket about this issue? If not, please make one with the reason code "Subscription Billing" and a billing agent will be happy to assist you. Unfortunately, I am unable to assist with billing or subscription related issues, though I can check on the status of created tickets.

@falconeml - Please let me know if you do not hear back from our billing department by Wednesday and I'll be happy to see what's happening with your ticket-- technically out support department is closed during the weekends (though sometimes I'm around!) but now that it's Monday, you should see a response soon.

Page 8 of 10 << ... 5678910 >>