post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

MottoTaku: Las Vegas Otaku Group

I co-manage a club in Las Vegas. We attract mostly fresh meat who are not to versed in otaku culture. We mostly deal in teaching folks about the culture while we hang out doing what we love in a relaxed mingle centered atmosphere. It is rare that we don't attend conventions together or go out for a bite to eat.

If anyone is in the area or coming to town for a short time we are happy to give you some company. Just pm me if you are ever interested.

Fun fact.
    The origin of our name is this: It is a three part combo. Motto is Japanese (expressed in romanji) for "more" Otaku of course is a bit self-explanatory. the capitalized "Taku" is slang fomally said as "mataku". It can translate as "Really?!". It is said as an expression of annoyance. To sum it up, our name mean"More otaku, really?!

Thats cool.. wish we had a club like that here where I live.

I'm interested this group.
    I'm Japanese like Anime. recently moved to Las vegas.
    I want to talk about Anime things.
    So I'd like to know this group's information. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnexpectedFan View Post
    I co-manage a club in Las Vegas. We attract mostly fresh meat who are not to versed in otaku culture. We mostly deal in teaching folks about the culture while we hang out doing what we love in a relaxed mingle centered atmosphere. It is rare that we don't attend conventions together or go out for a bite to eat.

If anyone is in the area or coming to town for a short time we are happy to give you some company. Just pm me if you are ever interested.

Fun fact.
    The origin of our name is this: It is a three part combo. Motto is Japanese (expressed in romanji) for "more" Otaku of course is a bit self-explanatory. the capitalized "Taku" is slang fomally said as "mataku". It can translate as "Really?!". It is said as an expression of annoyance. To sum it up, our name mean"More otaku, really?!