post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 21 of 21 << ... 10-->1118192021
    Finally downloaded some of the DLC for FE Awakening (Future Past pack and Scramble Pack). Future Past was kind of challenging for the first map in the set, but the last 2 weren't bad, and the first map's challenge came from trying to get to the children in time to rescue them (all 4 need to survive to get the best ending for the map). I loved the ending, and the parent-child conversations. And the fact that Severa became a pegasus knight to serve as Lucina's guard.

The Scramble Pack is character focused, lots of special conversations. Harvest I only got the Lucina/Tiki convo. I'll have to look at the list of characters with special convos for a replay. Summer was fanservice-y and also had some really nice special conversations between the adult characters, my favorite being Cordelia/Avatar (married), second favorite Cordelia/Tharja. The sorcerers wore swimsuits in the battle animations, and there are special swimsuit drawings for Chrom, Gaius, Cordelia, and Tharja (because they're top favorites). Still have to play Hot Spring, which is children conversations with 4 special images of them in yukatas.

Also playing Link's Awakening. I remember playing a friend's copy long ago for an hour or so, but this is my first time actually sitting down and playing it, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. The Mario elements are kind of weird though.

Mostly just Medieval Battle these days...
    http://academmedia.com/en/apps/medieval_battle
    I trudge very slowly through strategies, need more experience. Although the graphics make me so happy, I don't even particularly mind.

Majoras Mask 3d

I've been playing Final Fantasy 10. I'm trying to finish the game, but there is so many random encounters. It gets really annoying at times.

Bought and played Diablo III today (on Xbox 360); I rented it from Redbox before and finally bought it now because I got a good deal on it. I like games like Diablo, the Fable series, and The Sims: Pets...games I can run around and do random things in

Page 21 of 21 << ... 10-->1118192021