post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 23 of 23 << ... 10-->1320212223
    Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. getting through the Data Organization members

I played the Splatoon test fire beta again today, it was a lot better! I tried out the Splattergun Sr., which was worlds better than the Jr. I got a 10 kill / 1 death round at one point, it was really great!

Feels like the real strategy in the game is the use of hiding in your paint and moving quickly from place to place, not necessarily the weapon you choose. Yeah, paint rollers are still supreme, but that's mostly because it's the most mindless of the four weapons. There's a couple of pretty technical stuff you can do with the roller, not unlike the versatility of a Pyro in TF2 that can do more than just M1

I thought about getting the game the week it came out, even with the $50 price point in the eShop (I have $10 in my wallet so it would come out to $40), but the game won't release with tower control included, and party matchmaking won't arrive until August, so I'll probably just wait until then and hope I can find a better deal

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix finishing up trophies

Uncharted 2. Fun game, better than the first. Picked it up for dirt cheap so it's a win all around.

Next up is Atelier Escha & Logy.

I'm currently playing DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3) :D, I just finished Mission 11: The Order .

Finished the Shallotte side of Atelier Shallie (PS3), and am now working on the Shallistera side (as well as, hopefully, the true ending). I've always considered the soundtracks of Atelier games to be quite good, but I must say that I find Atelier Shallie's to be fantastic. Might have to import the OST CDs. Could probably listen to the Rusty Sky, or City of Abundant Water songs all day without getting tired of them. Game itself is pretty good, fans of the franchise should enjoy it. Removal of the time limit is nice, but now I spend waaaay too much time playing with alchemy. There are some strange glitches though, mostly with progress for ignorable side achievements (why am I getting credit for mining when I break a barrel?), but nothing game-breaking (guess there was one, but a patch for it come out before I made it far enough to be impacted) and certainly nothing which has detracted from enjoying the game.

On PS4 have been playing Omega Quintet. The combat system is much more complex than I expected, and fun to play around with. That Takt character though, that guy's a real jerk. I mean, would it be so hard to show some hints of support from time to time?

Have also finished Hyperdevotion Noire (Vita) and have started Hyperdimension Neptunia U (Vita). Kind of wish the CPU Sisters could have made an appearance in Noire, but with so many new characters there's certainly no shortage of fun people to choose from (which is kind of a problem in that its hard to choose which characters you want to use). Game is easy enough to grasp, especially if you've played Disgaea and other such srpgs, though there is a larger environment interaction/impact than typical.

Neptunia U had me laughing from the title screen, and the joviality just keeps going strong from there. Gameplay is very similar to Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, though somewhat easier and with less emphasis on and options for aerial combat.

Oh, and have also been playing Destiny (PS4) with the House of Wolves expansion. I suppose storytelling in-game has improved, but is still pretty superficial and sparse. This expansion has also made it evermore (and painfully) clear that Destiny is more or less exclusively for people who have friends to play with, or who are comfortable making fast friends with strangers. Solo PvE players really don't have many options, so bleh. The shy and/or quiet are going to hit a dead-end pretty quick.

i'm playing persona 4 golden for the ps vita now. i REALLY like the characters; i think my favorite is either kanji or yosuke so far. not too fond of what the english dub does in terms of "hiding the gay" and trying to be "hip" with the slang sometimes, but overall it is super fun to play!
    i love boys, no hetero

kawoshin is canon and shinji is bisexual

Finished Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on PC after already beating it on 360. Still the best Borderlands game. Debating now whether the DLC campaigns should be purchased

Also been doing a lot of Mario Kart 200cc and Smash Bros. 1v1 with my brothers. Mario Party has been a disappointment so far

Quote Originally Posted by gloomygalaxy View Post
    i'm playing persona 4 golden for the ps vita now. i REALLY like the characters; i think my favorite is either kanji or yosuke so far. not too fond of what the english dub does in terms of "hiding the gay" and trying to be "hip" with the slang sometimes, but overall it is super fun to play!
    You just used capital letters. You're already breaking character

Finished Uncharted 2 early last week. The games are very very linear, and that limits replay value, but they're still fun. 2 was a lot better than the first one with more variety in the weapons and gameplay. The story was also more interesting. And it's pretty to look at, that's always a plus.

I've just barely started Atelier Escha & Logy, as in, I haven't even left the starting town yet. I'm following Escha's route first. So happy to see Linca again, she was my favorite in Ayesha.

I finally completed DmC: Devil May Cry (2013), that was a fun but very tough and challenging game.

I'll be playing Remember Me soon, already got it installed.

Page 23 of 23 << ... 10-->1320212223