PS3

borderlands
    borderlands 2
    borderlands the pre sequal

i love the RPS style of the games

Tales of Xillia 2

Just got Diablo 3:Reaper of Souls + Diablo 3 in the Ultimate Edition :o
    Been playing like a mad woman.

I'm currently playing Alice: Madness Returns (PS3), just finished Part 14: Barrelbottom.

Finished first playthrough of Lost Dimension (PS3), and have been playing Onechanbara Z2 Chaos (PS4) a bunch.

Enemy AI in Lost Dimension was at times laughable, but I still really enjoyed the game. Determining traitors was more of a logic puzzle and less of an investigation for clues and signs than expected. Not that such a thing was bad, and it was quite satisfying to make correct determinations (though also painful when it turned out to be a character I liked).

Onechanbara z2 Chaos was the first game of that franchise I've played and waaay more fun than I expected. Somewhat more technical than Dynasty Warriors gameplay, though one can still get away with frantic button mashing (especially once equipping the ring which allows for more forgiving timing), which is fine with me. Yeah, vertical slicing a zombie in half with a chainsaw is always fun.

I've been playing some more Destiny this week, since Wednesday's Twitch stream for The Taken King expansion. I also pre-ordered the digital edition this week. Despite whatever gripes I might have, I still have fun with the game.
    Twitter: @ishikusui || XB1/360 GT: ItTakesAnIdiot

Rocket League is simply incredible. Nothing but excitement and laughter every time I play it. I wouldn't call it frustrating since even when you mess up, it's usually comical. And you're just as likely to accidentally do something good!

Page 25 of 25 << ... 10-->1522232425