post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 24 of 24 << ... 10-->1421222324
    I'm on my second playthroughs of both Dragon Age Inquisition & The Last of Us.

Two very awesome & amazing games that I love very much.

Been Playing Destiny almost every day to gather materials for my armor and gonna start Elder Scrolls Online today.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    Been Playing Destiny almost every day to gather materials for my armor and gonna start Elder Scrolls Online today.
    I've been really slacking since HoW launched. Mainly, I've just been doing the Weekly Strikes, Petra's bounties, and buying anything I'm missing from Xur. It's not that PoE isn't fun, but it feels like it's been harder to find a group from my friend list, since it's a much smaller fireteam. And since I'm generally not a huge fan of PvP, I found the ToO matches I did play more frustrating than fun, and haven't touched the play mode since the first week it launched.
    Twitter: @ishikusui || XBL[360]: ItTakesAnIdiot

I recently completed Remember Me (PS3), still hoping for a sequel.

Anyway, I've been currently playing Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition (PS3), just finished Chapter 08: Descent into Heresy.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfPain View Post
    I've been really slacking since HoW launched. Mainly, I've just been doing the Weekly Strikes, Petra's bounties, and buying anything I'm missing from Xur. It's not that PoE isn't fun, but it feels like it's been harder to find a group from my friend list, since it's a much smaller fireteam. And since I'm generally not a huge fan of PvP, I found the ToO matches I did play more frustrating than fun, and haven't touched the play mode since the first week it launched.
    Well I'm still trying to be able to do weekly strikes, my weapons and armor are still too weak

Characters for Smash released today, so I bought Lucas and Ryu and will pick up Roy at a later date. Ryu is exceptionally complicated for Smash, so here's hoping more variance like him happens in the future

They also released three stages. Got the Street Fighter one since it was bundled with Ryu, and got the free Miiverse stage downloaded, but didn't pick up Dreamland 64 because it's not a very interesting stage and it's not worth $2

Splatoon has continued to be great, releasing weekly updates to include a new weapon or stage every week. It'll be really great if they can continue consistent support for a while

E3 should be pretty good this year, all leaks aside. Crossing my fingers on information for a new Paper Mario and Banjo-Threeie, since both have been rumors recently. The rest of Rock Band 4's setlist would also be really great

Quote Originally Posted by Riles View Post
    Characters for Smash released today, so I bought Lucas and Ryu and will pick up Roy at a later date. Ryu is exceptionally complicated for Smash, so here's hoping more variance like him happens in the future

They also released three stages. Got the Street Fighter one since it was bundled with Ryu, and got the free Miiverse stage downloaded, but didn't pick up Dreamland 64 because it's not a very interesting stage and it's not worth $2

Splatoon has continued to be great, releasing weekly updates to include a new weapon or stage every week. It'll be really great if they can continue consistent support for a while

E3 should be pretty good this year, all leaks aside. Crossing my fingers on information for a new Paper Mario and Banjo-Threeie, since both have been rumors recently. The rest of Rock Band 4's setlist would also be really great
    I can't get any of the new characters because my gamepad is busted and I don't have the 100 dollars to repair it.

I've been playing Fire Emblem (Blazing Sword, but it was just FE here) for the GBA. It's fun like any other FE game, but I appreciate the changes the series has made over the years. I like the characters (Hector's my favorite) and story so far though. I'm several chapters into Eliwood's part of the game so I'm only just getting into the real story (since Lyn's story is basically just an intro) and am hoping to finish it in the next week or so.

Page 24 of 24 << ... 10-->1421222324