post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 15 of 15 << ... 10-->512131415
    I enjoyed it and I own Tales of Graces F and Star Ocean, its just making a decision along with balancing my time with the Animes I bought at Anime Expo. My friend is buying me Tales of Xillia 2.

Yeah I know what you mean, It's hard to balance the two.

Got my Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn disc resurfaced and now I can play it past chapter 2 again, so that's what I'm doing.

No idea how it got scratched up since I leave all the discs in their cases when not in use. Must've been the Wii itself.

Tales of Xillia 2 and Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn, I want to unlock all the pilots dammit!

Playing Tales of X 2. Pretty stoked.

Played a ton of Mario Party 1-4 during the span of two days. The AI cheats on the game board, it's ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous. Ridiculously fun though

Been playing Tropico 4, which is pretty fun, all things considered. I never much cared for SimCity but this island simulator is a'ight

I gave PAYDAY 2 another shot and now I'm beginning to figure out just how the game is played. Being sneaky and efficient is becoming way easier, and now the game is fun!

Monaco is goofy, and I highly recommend getting three friends to play with you in a Skype call

Briefly gave Awesomenauts another spin after their major patch overhaul, doesn't look bad. Some things will take a little getting used to, though, assuming I continue playing it again

Have been playing Guided Fate Paradox (PS3), Akiba's Tip: Undead and Undressed (PS3), and Hyperdimension Neptune Re;Birth1 (Vita).

Started Guided Fate Paradox when it was first released, didn't make it too far, and set it aside for a bit. Started back on it mostly because I want to finish it up before the sequel is released. Its a pretty addicting game, the levels for each chapter have a different gimmick to keep things frustrating-- I mean, interesting, so you do need to put some thought into what you do and can't fully rely on simply overleveling and powering through. Given this game's connections to Disgaea I expected it to keep me laughing, but, while there are some humorous aspects and lines, I'm actually finding the overall tone of the game to be rather dark and serious.

Akiba's Trip I was also expecting to be amusing, and it certainly is. The responses to choose from during conversations are hilarious, and pretty much in line with what would cross my mind were I actually in any of those situations. The strip animations can get pretty redundant, though this can be switched up a bit by changing fight styles. Though since chaining strips involve something of a QTE I'm usually watching for the next button input and don't even notice what's going on in the background (this is actually the main reason I typically despise QTE in games in general, though given the previously mentioned redundancy its not that big a deal in Akiba's Trip).

Neptunia Re;Birth1 I went into thinking it'd be just a port with the newer type gameplay and maybe a few extra scenes, but it really is much more than that. Less of a remake and more a re-imagining, I'd think Neptune fans should really enjoy it. Sadly, a lot of the scenes aren't dubbed, which, while expected, is still disappointing, but that's how it goes I guess. Still, quite glad I picked this one up.

Also, went on a minor spending spree in the Nintendo eShop and grabbed BlazBlue Clonephantasma, Demon King Box, Sweet Memories Blackjack, and Azure Striker Gunvolt (which came with Mighty Gunvolt), all for the 3DS. BlazBlue is absurdly repetitive, but still fun, and the characters' chibi expressions are awesome. Demon King Box doesn't have the greatest localization, but can still understand it well enough, another simple yet fun game. Sweet Memories Blackjack I've been playing the most of all these, but then I enjoy blackjack. The Gunvolt games are really just Megaman games. And this is a good thing.

Now, if everything goes as I hope then in the next few hours I will be putting all these games on hold and will fully commit all my foreseeable gaming time exclusively to Destiny. Guess we'll see how it turns out.

Page 15 of 15 << ... 10-->512131415