post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

Exclamation How I resubscribed EVS with Paypal successfully!

ATTN to Paypal Subscribers and Funimation Staff!

This process worked for me to correctly resubscribe with Paypal. You have to cancel your "previous/current" subscription in order to resubscribe.

Cancel your previous payment subscription with Funimation in Paypal. In order to do this,

Login to your Paypal account;
    Pan over the “Profile” tab, select “My Money;”
    Under “My preapproved payments,” select “Update;”
    Select “Funimation.com” and click “Cancel.”

This will cancel your previous subscription to Funimation EVS. Now, you will be able to successfully resubscribe to Funimation EVS!

You can buy a subscription plan to resubscribe with Paypal here http://www.funimation.com/elite-deal
    Note: you will be getting 2 months for the price of one with the new offer!

I hope this helps those who are having difficultly with Paypal and resubscribing to the Elite Video Subscription.

Best,
    Maxximus

We also have a tutorial for this over on www.funimation.com/paypal-cancel

After I canceled Paypal I tried renewing again a few minutes ago and was given an "offer no longer available" error. I know I'm not the only one so I will just wait till its fixed. I really don't need the subscription until Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero episodes 1 & 2 dubbed comes out in two weeks.

Thank you kindly for this info, trying to watch subs on CR after the update was... painful at best.

This might be a crazy question to ask, but does anyone know if there's a different set of log in you must have for shop.funimation part of the site b/c I can't seem to login w/ the creds I got here.....

same problem I have, I'm just going to wait till its fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisc View Post
    same problem I have, I'm just going to wait till its fixed
    Yeah, I think I'm gonna do the same b/c it's freakin' ludicrous to have 2 different logins for the same site.....<_<

Has to be some sort of 'bug' from when they revamped it or something.

Latest update:
    Can't Log Into Shop
    We are currently experiencing an issue where some users are able to log into the main portion of the site, but are unable to log in specifically to the shop (and therefore, cannot sign up for EVS) Please do not make new tickets about this issue at this time, as we are aware of it, and do not have troubleshooting steps at this time. We will announce on the forums when we have resolved this issue.
    Update - 10/08, 1:45 pm CT If you are experiencing this issue, please try logging into http://www.funimation.com and altering your password to something containing only numbers and letters-- no spaces or other characters. See if you can then log into http://shop.funimation.com. If you can, the issue is one of password complexity. This is unlikely to resolve the issue for all users experiencing this issue, but may resolve it for some. We are still investigating a solution for this issue. Please do not create new tickets for this issue at this time. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
    Latest update:
    Thanks for the heads up! Well, again...I suppose I'll just wait until they've--w/ all certainty--fixed it completely b/c I'm not going through the trouble of re-reset (yes, I meant to type it like that, as I've already had to reset for the initial site revamp just earlier today after not logging in for a few weeks) my password just to swap a character or 2......