post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 1 of 2 12 >>

Anime titles you would like to see on the FUNimation Channel

The purpose of this thread is to give your wish list for an anime title(s) that you'd like to see broadcast on the FUNimation Channel and to let the Schedule Thread be about the schedule.

If FUNi were to get some show from Media Blaster, I would like to see Magic Knight Rayearth on the FUNimation Channel and from Viz, Ranma 1/2.

You know what would be the bee's knees? Evangelion. I can only lend my Platinum DVDs out to so many people AND AKAIK they aren't printing EVA box sets ATT.

I would like to see Magic Knights Rayearth and Ranma 1/2 as well! Bubblegum Crisis 2032, Nana and a simulcast of the New Sailor Moon when it release next year would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Torakochan View Post
    I would like to see Magic Knights Rayearth and Ranma 1/2 as well! Bubblegum Crisis 2032, Nana and a simulcast of the New Sailor Moon when it release next year would be awesome!
    AnimEigo is currently running a Kickstarter to fund the production of BGC on Blu-ray, so it's not really up for grabs at the moment.

Viz is planning a BD release of Ranma, and likely still has rights to Nana, but this may not be the case.

I was going to suggest the film Hal as a follow-up to my previous post about getting more movies, but I must have forgotten that Funi picked that up back in July.
    Last edited by EyeOfPain; 11-04-2013 at 11:37 PM.
    Avatar: Kurau and Christmas of Kurau: Phantom Memory||My anime and figure collections||Anime Sols: The Future of Anime's Past||XBL: ItTakesAnIdiot

Monogatari! Both seasons.

Blood Lad.

Speed Grapher.

digimon
    Can't handle my DUNX

Digimon is already on Nicktoons.
      A WILD MONKEY ENTERS THE FRAY!  TOONS N COMIC STUFF HERE! 

Attack On Titan
    Guilty Crown
    Gurren Lagann

Mayochiki high school of the the dead

battle arena toshinden, kenshin, samurai showdown(ova), escaflowne(ova), sf2:animated movie, vamp hunter D, hellsing, galaxy express 999(+adieu), first couple seasons of yu-yu, darkstalkers, fatal fury 1-3... kno im 4gettin several other greats, but any1 of these would satisfy my nostalgia. is there anyway to seriously suggest anything? or am I left 2 my reminiscing?
    x_x intermittently attentive x_x

Page 1 of 2 12 >>