post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 14 of 14 << ... 10-->411121314
    For the entire tournament, Fate/Zero dominated the event. Four of the last eight characters represented the highly popular series. If that’s not domination, than what is?

Look no further than the champion of our 2013 Best Anime Character Tournament: Erza Scarlet!

The Queen of Fairies single-handedly defeated three Fate/Zero characters on her path to victory - Kiritsugu Emiya, Waver Velvet, and in the final epic match, Saber. This could just be the beginning for Erza, as the 2014 Amazons of Anime Tournament is just 3 or 4 months away. Can she follow it up by being the first character to win multiple tournaments? It’s fun to think about, but for now, she’s just enjoying the moment…

A few special related shout-outs to those who helped bring Erza to life: Sayaka Ohara (Seiyuu), Colleen Clinkenbeard (English VA), A-1 Pictures, and the mangaka behind Fairy Tail - Hiro Mashima.

And of course, thanks to the people who voted in the tournament - this couldn’t have happened without you!

Here are the final results, for those curious.

It was a hard-fought battle for Saber, but even changing my vote wouldn't have mattered. So, congratulations to Erza! The superior knight, and undisputed champion.

Guess I'd better start shopping around for a new avatar.

Congrats to Erza for winning the tournament. This was a really fun tournament this year with quite a few surprising and shocking results.

WOO-HOO! It feels so great to have the character I rooted for the most (at least once we got down to the nitty gritty of the final rounds anyway) actually carve out a win! It's weird too...I think even just in last year's tournament, I hadn't read Fairy Tail yet so I wouldn't know how awesome she is to truly enjoy this moment.

And likewise with Renzo, time for me to find a nice Erza avatar to use for a while as well.

...And I guess I never un-stickied this like I thought, my bad guys. Taking care of that now, but also I finally got the forums to change my avatar at last, gah.

Mikasa Ackerman was the best one according to me,I have really enjoyed seeing her and i must say shes correct with her stuff.Because normally whenever we talk about things that are related to animations world.These characters comes in mind at first.

Page 14 of 14 << ... 10-->411121314