post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 16 of 25 << ... 10-->613141516171819 ... >>
    Higurashi-When They Cry Vol. 24
    Omamori Himari Vol. 11
    Spice and Wold Novel 10

Most of this stuff is on pre-order. I may not even get everything on this list until early fall, since Alter's figures get delayed by a few months.

Spice and Wolf (Anime Classics)
    Madoka Magica: Rebellion (Completely Limited Production Edition w/Paperweight)
    Strike Witches: Maidens in the Sky (Vol. 1)
    Puella Magi Kazumi Magica (Vol 4.)
    Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan (Vol. 5)
    WataMote (Vol. 1 + 2)

Perrine, Francesca, and Lynne figures (1/8 Alter)
    Tomoko Kuroki Nendoroid
    Strike Witches and World Witches Art Books
    Gertrud Barkhorn Pocket Watch
    Mio Akiyama and Homura Akemi T-shirts

Added the Accel World Set 2 Blu-ray to my later order; that first set, while not great was a fun and enjoyable enough ride to leave me wanting more.

Well, I came home to a pile of packages this weekend.

I finally got my Link figma from GameStop. Worth every cent, it's a great figure, but it was very very difficult to get the sword in his hand. Ended up using a hair dryer to warm the hand up and then just gently pushed the hilt into his fingers. Also got figma Miku 2.0, which I am in the process of opening and setting up right now. And the hand-made Survey Corps necklace that I ordered showed up too. It looks very nice, the sculptor put a lot of hard work into making it. It's made of resin, however, so it's nothing too fancy, just very pretty and well-made. I have to go pick up figma Senjougahara from the post office today since she finally showed up (it's been a little over a month I think since she shipped).

But the main thing I wanted to post about is: Crunchyroll's Fukubukuro New Year's Lucky Grab Bag

Ummm. Not sure what to say. It was a terrific price, and I used my $15 off coupon so I got it for only about $18 with shipping, but the contents when it actually showed up were underwhelming for the most part. There were a couple of items that made it worth it though.

Inside were three DVD sets: Gurren Lagann part 1 (sub only one), Aika R-16 (another Bandai show, but yeah, not interested and I just tossed it out), and Mobile Suit Gundam 00 part 1 Special Edition (with the 2 books, I think they're manga volumes). I'm probably going to sell the Gundam set, but the discs sound like they're loose in the DVD case and the outer box is scuffed up. I couldn't find a listing for it on Amazon so I might just take it to the local game store or FYE unless it turns out it's actually worth something, but I don't really care too much. I already own Gurren Lagann so I'm probably going to sell that off too, and yeah, I tossed out Aika but from what I was seeing on Amazon it's not exactly worth a whole lot. It also looks like pretty much everybody that ordered one of these bags was getting Aika as well.

What else was in the bag? Some of the Poyopoyo mini cats, which I had been thinking about buying last fall actually. And 3 iPhone cases, one of which is for 5 so I can't use it since I have a 4S. And of course the tote bag. These items made me satisfied with the price I paid compared to what I got in the end.

I'm not sure I'd recommend buying random bags of stuff from CR. Like with their Black Friday boxes of anime and manga it's mostly just old stock of stuff that's not really all that exciting. I usually don't go for these kinds of random things though I do feel very tempted every time I see something like it, but this experience has done a lot to lessen those temptations.

Black Butler manga volume 16!

Ordered with birthday gift card:
    One Piece Season 4 Part 5
    Doctor Who: The King's Demons (Story 129)
    Doctor Who: The Invasion (Story 46)
    Doctor Who: The Invasion of Time (Story 97)
    Doctor Who: The Space Museum/The Chase (Stories 15 and 16)
    Chikara DVD "Best Of 2013"
    CZW DVD October 2 & 3, 2011 "Triangle Of Ultraviolence"
    CHIKARA Blu-Ray/DVD June 2, 2013 "Aniversario: Never Compromise"
    Chikara DVD "Best Of 2012"
    Batman: Arkham Origins - Playstation 3
    Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - PlayStation 2
    Project X Zone - Nintendo 3DS
    Scribblenauts Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure - Nintendo Wii U
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
    .hack, Part 3: Outbreak

Order few things from rightstuf
    Un-Go: Complete Collection Blu-ray
    Phantom The OVA's series dvd
    Aquarian Age - The Complete Collection (thinpak) dvd
    Samurai Deeper Kyo (Litebox) dvd
    Heaven's Memo Pad: Complete Collection Blu-ray
    Last edited by Zzdog30; 01-31-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Today in the mail, I got my Zatch Bell: The Complete Seasons 1 & 2 collection (thanks to Amazon price matching with Best Buy).

Got my weekly stacked, picked up...

Adventure Time 2014 Winter Special
    Lil Sonja One-Shot
    Godzilla: Rulers of Earth #8
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #30
    Transformers: ReGeneration One #98
    Guardians of The Galaxy #11
    Inhumanity #2
    Night of The Living Deadpool #2
    Revolutionary War: Knights of Pendragon
    The Superior Spider-Man #26
    Thor: God of Thunder #18
    Uncanny Avengers #16
    &nbsp; A Hard Days Work Is its Own Reward.&nbsp; Doesn't Understand Humans.&nbsp;&nbsp; Pony In Human Clothing.

-Samsung Blu-Ray Disc Player with DVD Upconversion (Yup. I finally upgraded....and it only took my DVD player breaking down)

-Fairy Tail Parts 5-7

-Naruto Shippuden Set 15

-Inuyasha Seasons 1-2

Page 16 of 25 << ... 10-->613141516171819 ... >>